Thread: Nintendo Switch

Bringing booblights back in style Zero's Avatar

Nintendo Switch

Anyone plan to get one? I kind of want Zelda, but at the same time I'm worried about the 3rd party support evaporating...

Also that clip is 80s as fuck.
    Typical undead flirting: Roses are Gray. Violets are Gray. I'm DEAD and COLORBLIND.
    I used to be schizophrenic, but we're okay now. - Fei, after Xenogears

11!!!3gass3ml4n1m1lbus
    "When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, it seems like two minutes. When you sit on a hot stove for two minutes, it seems like two hours. That's relativity."
    - Albert Einstein

Some people are like Slinkies ... Not really good for anything, But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    Weiila: Huzzah! Another game I'll be able to play with my toes while drunk!

GER~NADE!! Something's got to change! Killmore's Avatar
    I'd rather they called it the Nintendo Swatch (though admittedly, it doesn't exactly look like it'd fit your wrist).

I'm kinda disappointed that they seem to be moving away from dual screens with this. They've spent 12 years getting the technique and technology down to the point of console implementation. Then again, dual screens kinda felt like a thing Iwata was pushing rather than sticking with the more conservative singular screen technology.
    My UberLete Sig! Brought to you by....The #1 threat to America Spoiler: BEARS!!! (That Shuffle!)

Thread Information