Thread: T... There's no Undertale thread yet???

Spiteful Crow

T... There's no Undertale thread yet???

I uh...

I was going to post my new LP, but let me first say that if you haven't played Undertale yet you really should. It's inexpensive, and short, and well worth your time/money.

Anyway: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P15S1QV4LOw
    #1: Just say maybe!
    #2: Oh does that mean I'm a zombie then? That would explain why I keep eating people's brains.

Once a Great Tit, Always a Great Tit Skankin' Garbage's Avatar
    Yeah I've bought it, but I'm waiting until next week (i.e after finals). I'm sure it's good, but I wish everyone I knew that played RPGs hadn't gushed to me about how amazing it is. Now, if it's not every bit as amazing as they say, I'm gonna be disappointed, which sucks.

All my diggaz say WHAT!?

Spoiler: Magic (still) ROCKS!

http://jamieobeso.blogspot.com/ (updated 7/26/08)

Spiteful Crow
    It's a humble game. Made by a single person. Art, music, story, programming, ect. All pretty much one guy.

It's not mean to be a blockbuster, or to be hyped. It's just a short linear jrpg full of bad puns.

And yet, it does have something. Care. There is so much care put into the details of this game. And that's something we haven't seen much from the big companies lately.

Try to forget everything everyone has said, and just go in as blind as possible without expectations.
    Last edited by Mudcap; 12-16-2015 at 04:58 AM.
    #1: Just say maybe!
    #2: Oh does that mean I'm a zombie then? That would explain why I keep eating people's brains.

Bringing booblights back in style Zero's Avatar
    I finished it this weekend. Yes, I'm a wee bit behind on my backlog.

But it made me feel things, both the neutral and pacifist endings. Said ending is a smidge of a challenge too since you won't gain HP ever, so bring some healing items!

The music was really good, the story was fun, some of the stuff was amazingly clever and it caught me by surprise more than once with clever ideas and such.

102% worth it.
    Typical undead flirting: Roses are Gray. Violets are Gray. I'm DEAD and COLORBLIND.
    I used to be schizophrenic, but we're okay now. - Fei, after Xenogears

11!!!3gass3ml4n1m1lbus
    "When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, it seems like two minutes. When you sit on a hot stove for two minutes, it seems like two hours. That's relativity."
    - Albert Einstein

Some people are like Slinkies ... Not really good for anything, But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    Weiila: Huzzah! Another game I'll be able to play with my toes while drunk!

Thread Information