Page 1 of 81 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cells Of Alcatraz

Beth and Tif make life much more brighter. EpicNarnia's Avatar

The Cells Of Alcatraz

Story-
    This place is called Alcatraz. It's a jail for magicians who have got out of hand. Well it was once upon a time till it was taken over by the evil magicians. Now it happens to be just a jail for innocent teens most of the time, who they think are too powerful. This place is on remote island in the middle of a huge ocean which it takes days to cross. It is a bad situation as family, friends, and strangers on the street that once saw you think your murdered or other terrible things which these horrid magicians tell them, there's a new story every time. Those of you with dragons will be comforted to know your dragons young and old are being kept in a cell themselves although unlike you they are treated and fed well. Your mental connection that you once used to speak with them is cut off by some spell so do not try it or your mind will be evaded by a magician near by. Be careful with magic here certian spells tigger things horrible things, be aware aswell that each word you speak in the ancient language can take energy from you or a person around you. Things are risky here. Beware of traps and may your scales shine forever.
    "Back in my head we were kissing
    I thought things were going alright
    With a sign on my back saying 'kick me'
    Reality ruined my life"

Places
    Reality ruined my life"

Form-

[image here]

Hello, my name is [insert name]

But you can call me [insert nickname(s)]

As you can tell I am [insert gender]

I am a(n) [insert race(ex: human, neko, elf, etc.)]

I have blown [insert age] candles off my birthday cake

I am [insert sexuality]. Donít hate me cause of it!

I tend to be [insert personality]

I am interested in [Insert crush]

I am taken by [insert gf/bf]

My sibling(s)/family here is [insert siblings or family]

My dragon is [insert name if you have a dragon also add picture or anything else like personality]

I love [insert interests]

I really dislike [insert dislikes]

A bit about me... [insert bio]

Anything else? [insert other... also! Delete all stuff in brackets, please. :3]

Cells-

On the right side -

Karsen, Eragon, Murtagh, Echo, Matheu, Macey, Jeven, Kailor.

On the left side -

Fayre, Seth, Makai, Caydence, Ryan, Brian, Sabella.
    Last edited by EpicNarnia; 12-09-2011 at 02:40 PM.
    Reality ruined my life"

- My Guys -

Hello, my name is Eragon Shade Brisingr

But you can call me Eragon

As you can tell I am a guy

I am a(n) half elf half human

I have blown 16 candles off my birthday cake

I am straight. Donít hate me cause of it!

I tend to be silent. Just silent. I do speak but after being here like this I've gotten to be silent.

I am interested in heck if I was interested in anything but my dragon I'd tell you. Okay I'll tell you, Karsen, damn I just said her name! You know who it is now so know surprise I need not say more.

I am taken by uhm? Okay awkward. No one.

My sibling(s)/family here is everyone listed below Two brothers and three sisters. I have a twin aswell.

My dragon is Sapphira is my beautiful girl. She's very overly protective of me and trusts anyone if you get to know her well enough.

Note: Do not be confused by the baby dragon in the picture.

I love sword fighting with my brother - something we used to do when we were free. Now I like talking with him and Echo. What else is there to do?

I really dislike people who talk too much, flirts, and pretty girls.

A bit about me..

Anything else?

Hello, my name is Murtagh Achton Brisingr

But you can call me Murtagh, I most defiently don't go by Murt. Calling me Tagh is okay Murt is 'kay to actually.

As you can tell I am male

I am a(n) like my brother part elf part human

I have blown sixteen candles off my birthday cake

I tend to be withdrawn, silent, and moody.

I am interested in no one

I am taken by ...you disgust me.

My sibling(s)/family here is Eragon, Seth, Ember, Echo, and Sabella. Stay away from them. Glance at them your dead, touch them your even more dead, and continue to see them and you don't know what I'll do.

My dragon is Thorn, he's complicated as I am and very protective of me and my twin beware of him.

I love being left alone and happiness

I really dislike the dark, small places, separation, people who won't shut up, people who won't leave me alone, and my brother Seth and my sister Ember.

A bit about me.. Murtagh is a dark figure, his dragon too. He's hurt deeply by things that have happened. Being separated in a cell from his siblings and not being able to see or talk to his dragon is hurting him. He doesn't speak much and you will often find him with his knees pulled to his chest and his head between his knees. Those that don't know him will be misled to think he's mute. Don't let his appearance of a cute teen guy confuse you for what he really is.

Anything else?

Hello, my name is Seth Xavier Brisingr

But you can call me Seth

As you can tell I am what? What am I? Hmm. Seriously I'm not that stupid! I'm a G-U-Y

I am a(n) Human

I have blown 18 candles off my birthday cake

I tend to be Loud and annoying.

I am interested in

I am taken by

My sibling(s)/family here is

My dragon ispikanone. I'm a loser.

I love

I really dislike

A bit about me..

Anything else?

Hello, my name is Dewydd Rolf Mallor

But you can call me

As you can tell I am

I am a(n)

I have blown candles off my birthday cake

I tend to be

I am interested in

I am taken by

My sibling(s)/family here is

My dragon is

I lovepika

I really dislike

A bit about me..

Anything else?
    Last edited by EpicNarnia; 01-25-2012 at 04:29 PM.
    Reality ruined my life"

- My Girls -

Hello, my name is Fayre Ember Brisingr

But you can call me Fayre or Ember

As you can tell I am female

I am a(n) human. What else? It's crazy enough having magicians.

I have blown eighteen candles off my birthday cake

I tend to be moody. Usually in a really bad mood.

I am interested in no one

I am taken by eww no one

My sibling(s)/family here is figure it out yourself. I shouldn't have to tell you everything.

My dragon is.. if I had a dragon I'd tell you. Talk to my freak sister about them.

I love annoying my siblings and I love nothing more than reading.

I really dislike everything.

A bit about me..

Anything else?

Hello, my name is Echo Baylee Brisingr

But you can call me Echo or Baylee

As you can tell I am girl. What else, silly? I'm not a boy clearly.

I am a(n) elf..full elf unlike my brother's.

I have blown 15 candles off my birthday cake

I tend to be silent. I'm very much like Eragon and Murtagh, more like Murtagh though.

I am interested in yeah but he'll never like me..

I am taken by hehe no one

My sibling(s)/family here is Murtagh, Eragon, and then a bunch of other's.

My dragon is Soreth is my dragon. Stay away from him. He's sensitive, very sensitive.

I love my dragon!!!! Being left alone at times, using magic, my dragon, talking with my brother's, drawing, & my dragon.

I really dislike alot of stuff. Like Murtagh..I hate the dark, closed in places, spiders, mice, separation, people who won't leave me alone, people who don't shut up for five minutes, and people who hurt my dragon or siblings.

A bit about me..

Anything else?

Hello, my name is Sabella Taipa Clemetine Brisingr

But you can call me Sabella or Taipa

As you can tell I am G-I-R-L

I am a(n) fallen angel

I have blown 16 candles off my birthday cake

I tend to be a bit talk-a-tive but for the most part just a sweet girl.

I am interested in Mm, maybe.

I am taken by no one

My sibling(s)/family here is loads. You'll figure it out unless you really dumb.

My dragon is Glaedr is my man. He's everything to me. He's a very protective dragon, if your one of my friends beware he'll grow to be protective of you..unless your a boy. He finds boy's a threat, as he thinks I may like them more than him.

I'll keep the above up in loving memory of my handsome dragon. He would have grown up to be a great hero or something I'm sure. He regretfully died after making the choice to fight a dragon(Bachgan) ten times his size which ended up hurting him badly.. He bled to death if you must know.

I love hanging out with people, cheering people up, reading, writing, and daydreaming.

I really dislike mean people, liars, snakes, heights, hugs, and this cell.

A bit about me..

Anything else?
    Last edited by EpicNarnia; 01-25-2012 at 04:00 PM.
    Reality ruined my life"

- Extra -
    Reality ruined my life"

-My Girls-

Hello, my name is Karsen Dabria Winston

But you can call me Kari or Bria nothing else. Okay fine Angel is another but you CAN'T use it!

As you can tell I am what do I look like to you? And you better be ready to run if you say anything in the male category

I am a(n) fallen angel

I have blown fifteen candles off my birthday cake. Over and over again...

I tend to be

I am interested in no one. I clearly have much better things to worry about then falling for some guy

I am taken by Tekken my dragon. He's my baby and the only guy in my life that truly matters. (Patch, Jackal and Rixon don't count)

My sibling(s)/family here are Boo (Kailor), Sunshine (Caydence), Patch (Jeven), Jackal (Makai) and Rixon (Matheu).

My dragon is Tekken. He's um well a force to be reckon with. Don't take his size or age to heart it means nothing.

I love

I really dislike

A bit about me...

Anything else?

--------------------------

Hello, my name is Kailor Shyloh Winston

But you can call me Shyloh? Though Kailor, Kai or Shy is fine as well. Oh the others call me Boo so I guess that's okay too.

As you can tell I am female.

I am a(n) human

I tend to be

I am interested in no one. I haven't really met anyone yet so that would make sense not to be.

I am taken by N/A

My sibling(s)/family here is Angel (Karsen), Sunshine (Caydence), Patch (Jeven), Jackal (Makai) and Rixon (Matheu).

My dragon is What dragon? I don't have one

I love

I really dislike

A bit about me...

Anything else?

Hello, my name is Caydence Saileigh Winston

But you can call me by my name or something close to it. I'm simple enough make something up for all I care unless you wanna settle for Sunshine like the rest of them.

As you can tell I am a girl

I am a(n) human. What else would you like me to be?

I tend to be

I am interested in honestly? I think I would like to meet the guys and get to know them a bit before I decide.

I am taken by N/A

My sibling(s)/family here is Angel (Karsen), Boo (Kailor), Patch (Jeven), Jackal (Makai) and Rixon (Matheu)

My dragon is Linger. I know she's beautiful now get away from her.

I love

I really dislike

A bit about me...

Anything else?
    Last edited by SpiritWolfe; 12-09-2011 at 01:47 PM.
    Constantly, boy you played through my mind like a symphony. There's no way to describe what you do to me
    You just do to me, what you do. And it feels like I've been rescued. I've been set free.I am hyptonized by your destiny. You are magical, lyrical, beautiful. You are...and I want you to know baby. I, I love you like a love song, baby I, I love you like a love song, baby I, I love you like a love song, baby And I keep hittin' re-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat

- My Boys -

Hello, my name is Jeven Nicco Winston

But you can call me Patch. Nothing more nothing less and nothing else!

As you can tell I am if I need to answer this for you then you don't need to know.

I am a(n) fallen angel

I have blown sixteen candles off my birthday cake. Way more times then I care to remember.

I tend to be

I am interested in read my lips okay cause I'm only saying this once. Are you with me? Good now say it clearly..N-O O-N-E!

I am taken by see that beautiful girls picture there in my info? Yeah her. She's the only girl in life and every will be especially if she has anything to do with it. And trust me she does.

My sibling(s)/family here is Angel (Karsen), Boo (Kailor), Sunshine (Caydence), Jackal (Makai), Rixon (Mathew) and DREN. Don't even bother asking if their siblings or not it doesn't matter.

My dragon is Dren. You really sure you want to know what she's like? Go meet her and you'll know.

I love

I really dislike

A bit about me...

Anything else?

--------------------

Hello, my name is Makai Dante Winston

But you can call me Kai. Jackel works as well and no you can't ask why I do by that.

As you can tell I am male.

I am a(n) Nephilim

I have blown seventeen candles off my birthday cake

I tend to be

I am interested in No one.

I am taken by N/A

My sibling(s)/family here is Angel (Karsen), Boo (Kailor), Sunshine (Caydence), Patch (Jeven) and Rixon (Mathew)

My dragon is I don't have one of my own.

I love

I really dislike

A bit about me...

Anything else?

Hello, my name is Matheu Dallas Winston

But you can call me Matt, Dally or most preferred Rixon.

As you can tell I am a guy. Male. Dude. Boy. Man. Whatever just so it falls under those lines.

I am a(n) Nephilim.

I have blown seventeen candles off my birthday cake

I tend to be

I am interested in Not sure I gotta see some of the girls first to see who catches my eye.

I am taken by no one right now anyways

My sibling(s)/family here is Angel (Karsen), Boo (Kailor), Sunshine (Caydence), Patch (Jeven) and Jackal (Makai)

My dragon is Kayin. She's generally calm but has her moments.

I love

I really dislike

A bit about me...

Anything else?
    Last edited by SpiritWolfe; 12-09-2011 at 01:46 PM.
    Constantly, boy you played through my mind like a symphony. There's no way to describe what you do to me
    You just do to me, what you do. And it feels like I've been rescued. I've been set free.I am hyptonized by your destiny. You are magical, lyrical, beautiful. You are...and I want you to know baby. I, I love you like a love song, baby I, I love you like a love song, baby I, I love you like a love song, baby And I keep hittin' re-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat

Proud Member of the Tyler Ward Street Team. BestNameEva's Avatar
    The Parnell Twins
    Brian:-

Ryan:-

Hello, my name is Brian Parnell/ Ryan Parnell

But you can call me well, isn't Brian just enough/ Ah, some people call me Ryan, some other call me Ry, I like to call myself the best in the entire world

As you can tell I am Male, duh/ Have you ever met a gal called Ryan? I think not.

I am a(n) Human... kinda/ Wizard, both of us are wizards. Ignore Brian, he is thick.

I have blown 17 candles off my birthday cake. Haha... Blown? I have like devoured them 'cause of my epic skills!

I am Straight/ Yeah, Straight, sorry guys but I only like gals. Donít hate me cause of it!

I tend to be quite in comparison to my brother, I talk about my feelings and express them more then my brother too. Some people find it harder to make friends with my because I am so quiet and rather sensitive but those that actually do try see my other side which is fun-loving, rather confident, funny, loving and caring / I'm hard to understand, simple as, it may look like I'm feeling one emotion when really I'll be feeling the total opposite. The only person that understands me trueness is my dragon. Though, on a good day I am flirtatious, funny, and take any opportunity to make a joke of things or tease my brother or little sister. On a bad day, I advice you simply, leave me alone.

I am interested in no one/ no one at the minute, sure there will be a gal soon though!

I am taken by No one, don't tell anyone but I have actually never had a girlfriend/ Meh, I'm still getting over my last relationship failure to be honest. But I'm sure I'll get another one soon though, probably

My sibling(s)/family here is Twin brother Ryan and a little sister called Macey/ Twin brother Brian and annoyed little sister called Macey.

My dragon is Bachgan, Male, Overly protective and possesive of anything he remotely cares about, he looks like this:-

Vienna, the only gal in my life that is here to stay, she is lovely and simply beautiful in every way possible. See for yourself:-

I love just relaxing and occasionally talking to people whom I feel will actually listen to me and not be like my twin and not seem to care/ Flirting, fighting, chilling, teasing my brother and little sister, the list goes on.

I really dislike anyone hurting my little sister, my dragon or my brother. I also dislike places that are overly crowded, I need my personal space / Silence... Silence above all things I don't like. Then anyone that hurts my dragon, little sister or brother.

A bit about me... Well, me and my brother were born in a small hospital in Dakota on the 3rd of December 1994. Ryan was born first, me 10 minutes later though when I was born I was smaller and wasn't breathing. My mom and dad told me they thought they would lose me at one point but then my brother said something and suddenly I made a miraculous recovery... that something was a spell / Once my brother got better everything looked up, we grew up in a small cottage in a lush countryside of Dakota and our parents explained to us when we were 6 that we were wizards and began to teach us things and train... now... I say began... this is where things start to get painful./ Our parents were killed... We don't know who by... But... I remember coming home exited 'cause me and Ry had just found two dragon eggs and connected with them but when we entered the house, I walked in first, our parents lay there.. dead... covered in their own blood.. then the house was set on fire when me and Ry were still in it. We only just made it out. / And we only made it out because of Vienna and Bachgan. When we were treated for burns and stuff, we went to live with our godmother in California, thats when we met our little sister, Macey, our godmother told us that Macey was her daughter but, as we were technically her kids now too then she was our sister now. Though, it turns out, after our godmother had a row with her husband that our godmother had an affair with our dad which makes Macey our half-sister by blood. / Things began to settle down after all that chaos, me and Ry spent time with our dragons and just grew up like we were normal. Now we have all been kidnapped and thrown in here so yeah.. thats the breath of it.

Anything else? Nothing I want to say/ Nothing that's any of your business, I've told you way too much as it is.

The Half-Blood

Hello, my name is Macey Lillian Draie

But you can call me Mace, Lil, Draie... Some people... The nasty ones.. The call me half-blood since only my dad was a wizard, that only makes me a half one -- but technically I still am one too.

As you can tell I am female

I am a(n) Wizard.. Witch... Same thing really.

I have blown 15 candles off my birthday cake

I tend to be

I am interested in Jeven, defiantly Jeven. Don't know why, we just seem to understand each other.

I am taken by Jeven... I guess... But I don't think it's official yet, we've kissed so.... *shrugs*

My sibling(s)/family here is my two older half-brothers Brian and Ryan, other then them too I am all alone here.

My dragon is ... well.. I honestly have none.... Funny that, huh? Thing is I'm not even jealous

I love

I really dislike

A bit about me..

Anything else?
    Last edited by BestNameEva; 12-27-2011 at 08:05 AM.
    Proud Wardinator :)
    "If you know the lyrics sing along, if you don't know the lyrics then shame on you!" xD
    "I am living proof that dreams can come true... They can actually come true" - Tyler Ward

((Ugh it won't let me delete this post so I guess I'll ask some questions here then...))

They have powers or whatever right? What kind though is it just like one thing like fire or water or more like a Harry Potter sorta deal just with or without wands?

Dragons? Is there a limit to how many of our charries have one? Also what kind of powers do the dragons have?

Also are they all in separate cells? Are the cells actually rooms with door or bars like a true jail?
    Last edited by SpiritWolfe; 12-08-2011 at 10:50 AM.

[[ Well, I have the basics for my girl and everything for my guy so I'm ready whenever ]]
    Last edited by BestNameEva; 12-09-2011 at 02:52 PM.
    "If you know the lyrics sing along, if you don't know the lyrics then shame on you!" xD
    "I am living proof that dreams can come true... They can actually come true" - Tyler Ward

Eragon: sat in his cell with his back to the door he was starring at the back wall to his cell with his knees pulled to his chest he was saying things in the ancient language saying something every few minutes that triggered something causing him to wince badly

Murtagh: was in the cell beside his brother his knees to his chest he was curled up in a corner his knees to his chest and his head inbetween his knees he had a headache from having his mind attacked so many times as he'd been trying to get ahold of his dragon and been attacked by a magician mentally

Echo: laid next to her brother in the corner of her cell she was drawing circles on his back to calm him down as she was beside Murtagh's cell she hated having some strange boy in the cell beside her almost as much as Eragon hated having some strange girl beside him

-----

Sabella: was across the hall stood shaking the bars of her cell every so often saying something in the ancient language in attempt to get away which only caused pain for her and noise for the other's with her shaking the bars all the time

(( If you look up at the top I have who's by who in the cells. Tell me if it's okay. ))
    Last edited by EpicNarnia; 12-09-2011 at 02:55 PM.
    Reality ruined my life"

[[ 'kay ]]

-----
    "Shut up!" Ryan, whom was sat two cells away from Sabella snapped, "Your giving me a bloody headache and just making the whole situation of being here worse!"

Brian let out a deep sigh, his cell in the middle of Sabella and Ryan's so he had to put up with Sabella making noise and his brother yelling at her.

--------
    Macey was sat in her cell, curled up in the corner with her arms wrapped around herself, shaking -- maybe silently crying.
    Last edited by BestNameEva; 12-09-2011 at 02:52 PM.

(Just to maybe clear up some confusion could one of us maybe post somewhere whom is beside whom and across from whom or something?)

-----

Karsen: was pacing back and forth along the side of her cell muttering something under her breath which was probably some form of chant. Her eyes were fixed on the ground in front of her feet, arms folded over her chest and her hair in her face

Jeven: Sit down and shut up Angel your not fixing anything! he snapped at his sister through the bars his eyes angry as he looked at her

Matheu: Leave her be Patch shes not doing anything to you he grumbled glaring at Jeven. He was sitting against the back wall of his cell his arms resting on his knees which were pulled to his chest

Caydence: sighed deeply sitting down in the middle of her cell cross-legged intent on ignoring them all

(( I did at the top under cells. Could you look at it and tell me if it's okay? ))

Eragon: stood and went to the front of his cell glancing at the girl he looked over at his siblings sighing deeply he held onto the bars starring across at the other's he frowned at his sister

Murtagh: stood when his brother did and walked over so he was beside him holding onto the bars aswell glaring at his sister silently he shook his head

Echo: whined quietly and quickly stood following her brother's although she was stuck standing alone at the front of her cell watching them

---

Sabella: Your voice is giving me a headache. Shut up! she said turning and snapping at him before going right back to what she was doing but louder
    Last edited by EpicNarnia; 12-09-2011 at 02:56 PM.
    Reality ruined my life"

"Your existence is giving me a headache!" He snapped harshly, before kicking the bars of his cell and cursing when he ended up just hurting his foot in the process.

Brian just put his head in his hands, remaining silently.

-----
    Macey listened to everyone silent, but didn't lift her head to look at anyone.

((Looks good to me))

----

Karsen: Don't start with me Patch! Trust me don't start! she snapped turning around to glare at her brother

Jeven: Oh aren't you all high and mighty now threatening me! he yelled back at her reaching for her shirt through the bars of the cell and pulling her to him semi roughly

Matheu: got to his feet walking to the front of his cell Patch let her go and quiet it already the both of you he demanded though he knew he couldn't enforce anything from where he was

Caydence: put her head in her hands closing her eyes

(( Okay good. ))

Eragon: cursed at everyone making noise as he glanced over at the girl beside him he looked at the boy saying Cut it out. We don't need more fighting. before he went back to starring at the wall

Murtagh: groaned yelling across to Sabella Shut your freaking mouth, you idiot! after that he went back to his corner and sat with his back to his sister's cell

Echo: followed her brother sitting down she began drawing circles on his back again silently she glanced to the boy in the cell beside her quickly looking away as soon as she was aware her ears were visible

----

Sabella: stopped everything she was doing when Murtagh yelled at her sitting down in her cell she decided to stop shaking the bars but yelled back at him saying Oh I'm so offended by that. she said rolling her eyes
    Reality ruined my life"

Macey got to her feet at the yelling near by and walked to the part of her cell that was closest to Jeven's silently watching before whispering, "Can you not fight, please? I don't see how fighting will make anything better." Though she probably wasn't heard over all the noise.

----
    Brian sighed in relief when Sabella stopped shaking the bars and very quickly gave Ryan a look, asking him not to say anything now.

Ryan, surprisingly complied with Brian and sat down heavily with a deep, annoyed sigh. But didn't say anything.

Jeven: was so fixed on the argument with his sister he didn't even hear anyone else You need to quite it. Nothing your saying or doing is going to help Angel just stop it he said once he had her against the bars and they were face to face

Karsen: shoved his hand away What do you know? I'm not focusing on anything but trying to find out if Trekkan is alright... she muttered still angry but calming down

Matheu: watched Jeven and Karsen but since they weren't yelling he was quiet

Eragon: watched the Karsen and Jeven silently as he leaned his head back against the wall

Echo: brushed circles on Murtagh's back as she winced badly with a whine when she accidently tried to feel Soreth's mind and got attacked by a magician trying to see her mind

----

Sabella: moved to lay on her back and starr at the ceiling humming very loudly on purpose
    Reality ruined my life"

"Can everyone just shut up!" Macey eventually snapped rather loudly, "I don't like all the fighting and arguing! Can we just try and figure out why we are all here!?"

Brian and Ryan lifted there heads when they heard there little sister, a little bit surprised at her outburst.

Caydence: Isn't it obvious why we're here? We all can do things other's can't she stated simply lifting her head to look around at everyone

Matheu: Why we're here doesn't matter. Getting the hell out does he replied evenly

Jeven: I don't what you all think but something's gotta give I'm not just gonna sit here all damn day he snapped at Matheu shaking the bars

Karsen: sighed deeply slumping down against the bars

Eragon: Shut the hell up!! All of you!!! There's no way to get out we've already tested it that. The only way to get away is when your being punished which is gonna happen if you don't shut up! he said with a roll of his eyes adding Yes, that means your going to have to sit on your butt all day!! Unless you all can stop fighting and work together!

Echo: began crying into her brother's shirt at all the screaming as he slipped his arms through the bars to try and hug her

---

Sabella: rolled her eyes at everyone starring at the ceiling still silent
    Reality ruined my life"

Macey gulped, her moment of confidence disappearing when everyone just began to yell again and she slumped down, hugging her knees to her chest and closing her eyes. Silently crying.

Brian frowned a little bit as he watched Macey before looking over at Sabella, just wondering what she was doing.

Ryan let out a very loud, drawn out sigh. Hoping to annoy someone.

Jeven: went on a rant yelling about "people needing to mind their business" and "hating this place and everyone" as he kicked at whatever he could in anger

Karsen: sat heavily on the ground her head in his hands

Matheu: watched his family quietly

Caydence: glanced at Ryan when he sighed before looking back at her feet

Macey gulped and crawled to the bars seperating hers and Jeven's cell, reaching through the bars to tug at his arm gently. "Please don't hate me... You said you hate everyone... Please don't hate me. I don't think I've done anything, have I? If I have I'm sorry.. My names Macey, by the way."

-----
    Ryan smirked a little bit when he spotted Caydence looking at him.

Jeven: visible flinched pulling himself away and taking a small step back. He stare at her blankly for a moment before just sitting down and putting his head in his hands

Caydence: rolled her eyes when she saw Ryan smirk. Hearing Macy speak to Jeven she called out Odds are he don't hate you hes just mad and his nam- she started before getting cut off

Jeven: I can speak for myself! he snapped at Caydence

Macey was silent and just turnt her back to him, leaning back against the bars and just staring at the ground in front of her. When she heard Ryan call her name, she looked at him and nodded at the silent question.

Ryan just nodded at her nod before looking over at Caydence once again.

Jeven: ran his hand through his hair turning to face the bars where Macy was sitting Patch he said simply referring to his name

Caydence: Can I help you with something? she questioned about him looking at her

Thread Information