Page 1 of 64 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Darkness Falls

When life gives you lemons throw them back and demand oranges Fruit-Pastilles's Avatar

Darkness Falls

Darkness Falls

In the moors of England, there’s a sleepy little village that has seen better days. It’s home to about five thousand people and during the day there is a happy bustle of people, everybody knows their neighbour, and entire generations have lived in this village over decades.

Despite its run down look, this sleepy little village is a haven of happiness and companionship. But when darkness falls everything changes.

At night, the village is attacked, children are stolen, pets are killed, houses are broken into, whole families slaughtered, and buildings ransacked. By what, you may ask? Just don’t call me crazy when I tell you, but they are not human, nor entirely animal in nature. This poor little village is plagued by the supernatural. Vampires and werewolves, witches and warlocks, pixies and demons, all run rampant through the streets, creating havoc.

What this town doesn’t know, however, is that these creatures live among them, though these ones mean no harm, oh no! They are just cursed to an unwanted life of secrecy, smiling to their friends while hiding behind masks of lies, still servants of the night.

Vampires
    Vampires aren’t affected by the sunlight, crosses or garlic. They are incredibly strong, and their senses are exceptionally accurate. They drink blood, mostly human and are pale skinned. If they have fed recently, their skin is warm. If they haven’t fed, they are cold.

Werewolves
    Werewolves are servants to the moon, listening to her call and answering it. Though they have the ability to shift whenever it so suits them, whenever the moon is full, they have no choice but to accept the change. Werewolves look like normal humans, but
    with amazing smell and strength. They are easily angered and unaffected by age and illness, immortal unless killed.

Witches and Warlocks
    The female and male magic users respectively. The magic they use is split in Dark and Light. The darker magic causes destruction and mayhem while the lighter magic helps with healing and soothing. They look human but are immortal. Strong magic has a chance of calling in a spirit or demon and strong magic can easily kill the witch or warlock.

Demons
    Demons are dark, monstrous creatures that take on the guise of a human. They enjoy pain and suffering and are the more violent of any other creature known. Blood and death excites them more than it would a vampire. They can be obsessive, and when obsessed with something, will stalk, try to kill it, or become determined to own it.

Humans
    Humans are the poor people plagued by the creatures of the night, determined to get rid of them, yet unknowing that they are also protected by them. They have lifespans up to eighty or ninety years and are fragile. Illness and injury can easily kill them.

Guardian Angels
    Guardian Angels can be light or dark, and are assigned to humans for their protection. Their presence as an angel is not to be known, though any other creature apart from a human can easily tell what they are. Their natural enemy are demons. Fights between demons and angels can become violent and catastrophic, to such a point both sides will try and avoid the other.

Skeleton:

Name:
    Nickname
    Affiliation (Dark or Light): Humans are automatically neutral
    Species:
    Relationship:
    Children:
    Looks:

Creatures of the Dark

Vampires: Katelle Isabella Felix - Leonardo Christopher Felix - Connor Rotherin
    Werewolves: Basil DeVinca
    Witches/Warlocks: Jackie Izora Kordell - Lucius Lorenna Kordell
    Demons: Desmond Deandra Daulton - Constance Consuelo Daulton
    Guardian Angels: Seraphina Duguard

Creatures of the Light

Vampires: Felicia Georgiana Gregorio
    Werewolves: Ardeilia Bedford Benito - Cyrus Dante Benito
    Witches/Warlocks: Victoria Renee Lightwood
    Demons:
    Guardian Angels: Matthias Marvell Norwood - Nicholas Richard Heston
    Last edited by Fruit-Pastilles; 10-10-2011 at 04:06 PM.
    "Depression is like trying to peel a potato with another potato its not fun it doesn't work and you just wanna cry."

When life gives you lemons throw them back and demand oranges Fruit-Pastilles's Avatar
    Name: Ardelia Bedford Benito.
    Nickname: Delia.
    Affiliation (Dark or Light): Light
    Species: Werewolf.
    Relationship: None.
    Children: None.
    Looks:

Name: Cyrus Dante Benito.
    Nickname: Cy.
    Affiliation (Dark or Light): Light.
    Species: Werewolf.
    Looks:

Name: Constance Consuelo Daulton.
    Nickname: Connie.
    Affiliation (Dark or Light): Dark.
    Species: Demon.
    Looks:

Name: Desmond Deandra Daulton.
    Nickname: Des.
    Species: Demon
    Relationship: None
    Children: None
    Looks:

Name: Donita Drusilia Easter
    Nickname: Donnie.
    Affiliation (Dark or Light): Neutral.
    Species: Human
    Looks:
    Last edited by Fruit-Pastilles; 10-10-2011 at 03:43 PM.
    "Depression is like trying to peel a potato with another potato its not fun it doesn't work and you just wanna cry."

Name: Felecia Georgiana Gregorio.
    Nickname: Filly.
    Species: Vampire.
    Looks:

Name: Keagan Kanisha Gregorio.
    Nickname: Kay.
    Affiliation (Dark or Light): Neutral.
    Species: Human.
    Looks:

Name: Jackie Izora Kordell.
    Nickname: Jack
    Species: Witch.
    Looks:

Name: Lucius Lorenna Kordell.
    Nickname: None.
    Species: Warlock
    Looks:

Name: Matthias Marvell Norwood
    Nickname: Matt, Mattie
    Species: Guardian Angel to Donita.
    Looks:
    Last edited by Fruit-Pastilles; 10-10-2011 at 03:58 PM.

What Doesnt Kill Me Will Only Make Me Stronger Vampire-Apprentice's Avatar
    Name: Seraphina Duguard
    Nickname: Seraphine is fine
    Affiliation (Dark or Light): Dark of course
    Species: I'm Jackson's Guardian Angel
    Children: None last tie I checked I wasn't allowed - long story
    Looks:

Name: Jackson Rotherin
    Nickname: Jackson will be fine
    Affiliation (Dark or Light): Neutral
    Relationship: None I can't have a relationship with my guardian angel
    Looks:

Name: Connor Rotherin
    Nickname: Connor will be fine
    Affiliation (Dark or Light): Dark
    Species: Vampire but ssshhh what my brother doesnt know wont kill him
    Relationship: None though my brothers guardian is hot even if we dont see eye to eye
    Looks:
    Last edited by Vampire-Apprentice; 10-10-2011 at 03:57 PM.

Proud Member of the Tyler Ward Street Team. BestNameEva's Avatar
    Name: Naeva DeVinca
    Nickname Na, Eva
    Children: Nope
    Looks:

Name: Basil DeVinca
    Nickname Ba, 'Sil
    Species: Werewolf
    Children: Nope
    Looks:

Last edited by BestNameEva; 10-10-2011 at 03:55 PM.
    Proud Wardinator :)
    "If you know the lyrics sing along, if you don't know the lyrics then shame on you!" xD
    "I am living proof that dreams can come true... They can actually come true" - Tyler Ward

((My Character Post :3))

Name: Katelle [Cat-el] Isabella Felix
    Nickname: Katelle, or Kat
    Species: Vampire
    Relationship:
    Children:

Looks:

Name: Leonardo Christopher Felix
    Nickname: Leo
    Species: Vampire
    Relationship:
    Children:

Looks:

Name: Victoria Renee Lightwood
    Nickname: Vicky.
    Species: Witch
    Relationship:
    Children:

Looks:

Name: Grace Rebekah Lightwood
    Nickname: Grace
    Relationship:
    Children:

Looks:

Name: Nicholas Richard Heston
    Nickname: Nick
    Species: Grace's Guardian Angel
    Relationship:
    Children:

Looks:
    Last edited by Pheonix-; 11-13-2011 at 08:45 AM.
    “They've promised that dreams can come true - but forgot to mention that nightmares are dreams, too.”
    ― Oscar Wilde

((Just post when you're ready x3))

((ok))

Seraphine she was sitting on a bench watching connor and jackson pass a football to each other

((I have too many characters to pick from >.< ...choose one or a couple you want to RP with?))

((I have no idea where to start >.<))
    “They've promised that dreams can come true - but forgot to mention that nightmares are dreams, too.”
    ― Oscar Wilde

"Ba! Where you going? Can I come?"

"No," Basil snorted, "And no where, just the shops to have a wander round."

"Oh..." Naeva whispered, "...okay then. See you later then. I guess."
    "If you know the lyrics sing along, if you don't know the lyrics then shame on you!" xD
    "I am living proof that dreams can come true... They can actually come true" - Tyler Ward

((I don't either >.< And I made it, lol...))

Ardeila and Cyrus were as their werewolf forms, creeping around the alleys to try and reach the nearby forest without being seen. In the worst case scenario, they could pass off as large dogs.

---

Constance and Desmond were in the park, arguing angrily with each other. It had already turned to violence, as Constance had a bleeding nose and a bruise on her jaw. If anything, it appeared to be an abusive relationship they had.

---

Donita was window shopping being closely followed by Matthias, who looked a little intimidating with his hood up on a black jacket.

((Put that for now lol))

Katelle and Leo were in a shady patch in the forest. Neither of them had fed for a while, and they were hoping to come across people wandering around so they feed from them.
    ― Oscar Wilde

((Gotta go now >.< Normally be on until eleven if I can, but I'm really sleepy...stupid medicine))

Ardelia and Cyrus finally reached the forest. Ardelia barked happily and ran ahead, Cyrus soon giving into instinct and chasing her, giving off a howl.

Basil done as he told his younger sister he would. Heading toward the shops, though every so often he looked over his shoulder to make sure he wasn't being followed by her.

-----
    Naeva sighed deeply and headed out of this house, walking towards the forest.

-----
    (( Gotta go ))

((Night :3))

Katelle flinched when she heard Cyrus howl, she had been dozing off against a tree. They had been waiting for a fair few hours in the forest. Leo snickered quietly.
    ― Oscar Wilde

Basil glanced up when he heard the howl befoe shaking his head and continuing to walk.

-----
    Nave simply walked.

Seraphine she got up and walked to where she saw basil and she smiled at him "Um, hello i'm Seraphine."

Ardelia weaved through the trees quickly, too excited to notice Katelle and Leo's scents. When she suddenly came upon them, she froze, yelping as Cyrus slammed into her back, unable to stop from running.

Connor soon had his brother in a headlock and he saw Adrelia smiling to himself. "Werewolf alert."

Cyrus nipped at Ardelia and she flicked her ear at him before she trotted off at his soft growl, her tail between her legs. Cyrus had decided he'd try and deal with Katelle and Leo.

Katelle raised an eyebrow at Cyrus, wondering what he was going to do, since she and Leo hadn't done anything yet.
    ― Oscar Wilde

Connor he let go of his brother soon disappearing and he came up infront of Ardelia "Well well not many werewolves come down this path."

Cyrus just wagged his tail and, deciding they weren't a threat, he started walking off in his sister's direction.

---

Ardelia came to a stop, acting just like a dog instead, pretending she didn't understand him as she sat and looked up at him, tail wagging happily.

"We need to start being more careful," Leo muttered as Cyrus walked away. Katelle wasn't listening, she'd just sped off in another direction, having caught the scent of a hiker.
    ― Oscar Wilde

Basil simply nodded in greeting, "Hey,"

Seraphine she looked him up and down. "Your a werewolf right?"

Connor he looked at her in a way to tell her that he knew what she was

Jackson he walked around town for a bit bored

Cyrus had lost Ardelia by this point, her scent covered by Connor's. Cyrus' nose was wrinkled at the scent, there being too many vampires for him.

---

Ardelia simply moved to stand, trying to walk around him now she didn't have to act.

---

Donita had her face literally pressed to a window as she looked at the bag inside. Slowly, she asked, "Matthias...can I have it?"

Matthias snorted. "You have about sixteen bags already."

"Yes, but I need this one...you're supposed to look after me, make me happy. This would make me happy..."

Basil nodded, "Yup,"

When Leo eventually caught up with Katelle, she was wiping blood from her mouth using the back of her hand. There was no sign of a body, but the smell of the blood was strong.
    ― Oscar Wilde

Thread Information