Page 1 of 74 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Hell's Circus

Proud Member of the Tyler Ward Street Team. BestNameEva's Avatar

Hell's Circus

Welcome to Hell's Circus

Intro
    "They say Hell is A place of weeping and gnashing of teeth. A place of outer darkness. A place of torments. A place of Sorrows. A place of everlasting destruction. A place where men and women are tormented with fire and brimstone. A place where fire is not quenched. A bottomless pit. A place of no rest.Ultimately a lake of fire. A place of hopeless of unsatisfied desires. A place of hopelessness and suffering. A place of terrible memory.
    I call it home.
    Those mortals give me way too much credit nowadays. The names Damien, my father is Lucifer, El Diablo, Satan, the Devil what ever the hell you want to call him. He has gotten lazy lately and put me in charge of the entire underworld! It is great fun! And, just to enhance my own pleasure, I have set up a circus and you lucky souls are going to be my performers, got a problem? Awh, what ashame - what you going to do about it, go home? Well. You can't. Ha, regret selling your souls for your own little pleasures now? Or commiting whatever sin you did? You aint getting out of here, you lot. I can count on that.
    Now listen, there are rules in this circus -
    1. You listen to everything I say
    2. You do anything I tell you to do
    3. Don't cause trouble, unless you want an extreme punishment
    and finally,
    4. You better not enjoy yourself!"

Plot
    Okay. If you haven't got the plot yet then you haven't read the intro, but, here is a shorter version of it:
    You have commited some terrible sin, or given your soul up for some pleasure in your short, mortal life. Now you are are condemed to a life in hell - also known as the underworld.
    Luckily, or unluckily, Lucifer has gotten lazy lately and put his son Damien in charge.
    Now, Damien has set up a circus and has choosen you to be his preformers and entertain him.
    The rules are simple really - unless you want a terrible punishment, obey Damien.
    Good luck surviving in hell!

Set
    Actually, a freezing part of hell in the most isolate, desolate place there is. If you were to get out of the small arena type place where you are all imprisoned and through the flames that burn bright and cold. As well as flames that burn a blinding white and an deathly hot temperature it would be a 3 weeks walk until you find any other part of the underworld.

The arena where you are all kept is a large, circler one, with a grass ground - so Damien has been nice to you about that - though be cautious, sometimes parts of the grass may suddenly go up in either hot, or cold flames. It has three small gateways hidden in it, which go to three places - Damien's living area, which you are not aloud under any circumstanced (Punishments will be drastic), the performance ring (Pretty self-explanatory) and the torture ring (Where you go if you break one of the set rules made by Damien, or just displease him in general.)
    Skelly

[[ Picture here. ]]

Hello, my name is ....

But people seem to always call me ...

I am ... years old and my birthday is on the .... of ...........

And as you can see I am a ......

I .... [ Committed a sin / Sold my soul for something ] .... to end up in hell

The sin I committed was...... / I sold my soul for......

I tend to act......

I am ..... Don't hate me for it!

I am taken by .....

I'm into ......

I am interested in ........ [[ Put interests ]]

I really don't like ......

A bit more about me ....... [[ Anything else ]]
    Last edited by BestNameEva; 06-11-2011 at 03:30 AM.
    Proud Wardinator :)
    "If you know the lyrics sing along, if you don't know the lyrics then shame on you!" xD
    "I am living proof that dreams can come true... They can actually come true" - Tyler Ward

My Characters

Hello, my name is Damien Draco Xobruca - Don't even attempt to pronounce my last name.

But people seem to always call me Damien, Hijo del Diablo (Son of the Devil - In spanish) things like that.

I am 19 years old ( Though, this is all I am ever going to look now ) and my birthday is on the 6th of June

And as you can see I am a male

I am the son of the Devil, which is why I am in hell

I tend to act violently, I am the boss around here and anyone who has a problem with it is going to be punished. I am loud and boisterous. This is all when I am in a good mood, those that have seen me in a bad mood haven't lived to tell the tale.

I pretend to be bisexual, when I see that it will work to my advantage. Though I am actually straight. Don't hate me for it - Ah, actually, you can think of me what you want. I don't care

I am taken by no one, never will be

I'm into nobody

I am interested in blood, guts, gore - Generally anything to do with violence or torture. The more terrible it is to most people, the better it is for me.

I really don't like nature and any concept of beauty or innocence. Anyone that goes against what I say or anyone who gets in my way of what I want

A bit more about me - Don't you think you know enough?

Hello, my name is Celestine Callie Crawford

But people seem to always call me Cel, Cele, Calllie, Cal, Heavenly - since thats what my name means in Latin.

I am 16 years old and my birthday is on the 3rd of March

And as you can see I am a female

I committed a sin to end up in hell

The sin I committed was murder, and a hell of a lot of it

I tend to act moody, so don't let my names meaning fool you. I hate it when I don't get what I want and tend to snap and bitch. I am two faced and people have called me a spoilt brat in the past. Though, if you get to know me, you can see my nice, fun-loving side.

I am straight. Don't hate me for it!

I am taken by Kaiser. My lovely Kaiser <3 Love him, love him, love him.

I'm into no one other then Kaiser

I am interested in music, guys, talking, drama and gossip. Oh, as well as blood, guts and gore - call me a freak, I have just found it fastincating... don't know why.

I really don't like snitches, people whom whine and complain all the time, people who force me to do something and people who don't give me what I want

A bit more about me ....... Ah, you'll learn as you get to know me.

Hello, my name is Faxon Edwards

But people seem to always call me Fax

I am 18 years old and my birthday is on the 15th of June

I sold my soul for something to end up in hell

I sold my soul for a car my parents refused to buy me because of how expensive it was

I tend to act tough. I make myself out to be strong and as if nothing can possibly get to me at all when really even the simplest nasty comment gets to me big time. I pretend I am strong, and can fight anyone in hopes that people won't even try to fight me when really I am hopeless at fighting. I have my selfish moments, but once you get to know me most people see that I am easy to get along with, a good friend and that I just love to make friends and chat.

I am taken by Kara

I have a crush on Kara

I am interested in cars and any other vehicle - big time, also motor engineering, oh and racing of any kind as long as it involves something with wheels -- you get it, really.

I really don't like people who go around looking for fights, people whom are constantly nasty or two faced.

Hello, my name is Iphigenie Geniva Devinca

But people seem to always call me Ighi

I am 17 years old and my birthday is on the 21st of August

I sold my soul for my parents to get better..... they were dying.

I tend to act quiet and withdrawn. I am very shy when you first meet me and I have trust issue's but once I get used to you, I'll start to open up more and you'll learn more about me.

I am taken by no one

I'm into no one at the minute

I am interested in music, makeup, clothes and medicine - I love learning about medicine, diseases, treatments etc. because I always had a dream of making the world a better place... cheesy, right?

I really don't like people who like; violence, fightning, guts and gore. I also don't like my weight - although I am told it is fine and if anything I am underweight, I am still insecure.

Get to know me and you will find out more.
    Last edited by BestNameEva; 08-20-2011 at 03:29 PM.
    "If you know the lyrics sing along, if you don't know the lyrics then shame on you!" xD
    "I am living proof that dreams can come true... They can actually come true" - Tyler Ward

My Characters
    Continued....

Extra post in case I need it

My Charries

Hello, my name is Carter Ashton Kyner

But people seem to always call me Ash

I am 16 years old and my birthday is on the 13th of October

The sin I committed was murder (Should I explain whom and why he killed?)

I tend to act very protective over my sister and those I care about. I usually do as I please and tend to get into trouble quite a bit. At first I can be kinda quiet but once you get to know me I'm more loud, rude, random, and just more myself. My moods never tend to stay the same so my sisters claims I'm Bi-polar

I am taken by no one

I'm into no one

I am interested in having fun and doing as I please. If that's not what you wanted to hear tough then go talk to someone else

I really don't like people who think they know everything or whom tell me what to do

A bit more about me

-----------------

Hello, my name is Ember Rose Kyner

But people seem to always call me Emmi

I am 16 years old and my birthday is on the 13th of October

I sold my soul to keep my brother out of jail/the mental hospital

I tend to act shy and very closed off keeping away from everyone except my brother. It takes quite a bit to get me to talk (saying more then a word or two) and open up to someone. When I finally do let someone in it means a real lot that they don't break the trust I've given them seeing as I'm easily hurt due to my horrible past. I can be a very sweet, caring, loving, hyper, funny girl though when I want to be.

I am taken by no one

I'm into no one

I am interested in music (all forms of it...listening to it, playing it, singing it), reading, drawing, animals, dancing. None of which I can really do anymore though being here...

I really don't like anything loud, the dark, fire, mean people, or fighting

A bit more about me

---------

Hello, my name is Kaiser Matty Capelli

But people seem to always call me Kazna

I am 16 years old and my birthday is on the 23rd of December

The sin I committed was robbery, theft, and murder to just name a few

I tend to act like I don't give a damn about anyone or anything including myself for that matter, when in fact I sometimes do. I'll quickly stand up for what I believe in and protect girls even if I don't know them. Usually I come off as a complete smartass and trouble maker but if you take the time to know the real me you'll see soon enough that I'm actually a nice guy and very caring as well as protective.

I am taken by no one

I'm into no one

I am interested in construction. Making things with my hands is what calms me, whether it be actually building something with real items such as additions to houses or drawing things it don't matter. If its hands on I enjoy it

I really don't like silence, boredom, people telling me what to do, the dark...

A bit more about me

-----------

Hello, my name is Kelsey Amber Donaldson

But people seem to always call me Kels, or Kel

I am 16 years old and my birthday is on the 11th of March

I sold my soul for freedom from my protective parents

I tend to act pretty friendly and sweet when I meet people. I enjoy making friends with as many people as I can and having a great time. Parties, sleepovers, dancing, being loud and just being a teen. Though I can be somewhat shy if I really like someone

I am taken by no one

I'm into no one

I am interested in animals. I love being around, taking care of and raising all kinds of animals. Its a passion of mine and I've always wanted to work in a zoo to be around all kinds of them

I really don't like boring people, or bossy people

A bit more about me

((Note: I will most likely be making more charries when I get the chance))
    Last edited by SpiritWolfe; 06-17-2011 at 06:47 AM.
    Constantly, boy you played through my mind like a symphony. There's no way to describe what you do to me
    You just do to me, what you do. And it feels like I've been rescued. I've been set free.I am hyptonized by your destiny. You are magical, lyrical, beautiful. You are...and I want you to know baby. I, I love you like a love song, baby I, I love you like a love song, baby I, I love you like a love song, baby And I keep hittin' re-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat

When life gives you lemons throw them back and demand oranges Fruit-Pastilles's Avatar
    My Characters
    "Depression is like trying to peel a potato with another potato its not fun it doesn't work and you just wanna cry."

Beth and Tif make life much more brighter. EpicNarnia's Avatar

Hello, my name is Niran Aine Levenne

But people seem to always call me Nir

I am 18 years old and my birthday is on the 11 of October

And as you can see I am male

I commited sin to end up in hell

The sin I committed was murder lots and lots of murder

I tend to act selfish and rude. I'm evil inside and out. Hate my siblings hate you whoever you are and just hate everything. I'm a very down person. I don't have one of those secretely nice sides to me..no it's just mean inside and out.

I am straight Don't hate me for it!

I am taken by no one

I'm into nothing at all

I am interested in nothing besides pain, hatred, and just out right evilness.

I really don't like cheerfulness, my siblings, and silence.

A bit more about me leave me alone. Sound good?

Hello, my name is Cherika Realta Levenne

But people seem to always call me Cher, Ika, or Realta

I am 16 years old and my birthday is on the April of 8

And as you can see I am agirl

I sold my soul to end up in hell

I sold my soul for my twin brother because he was dying

I tend to act shy and sweet.

I am straight Don't hate me for it!

I am taken by

I'm into ......

Hello, my name is Vakior Levenne

But people seem to always call me Vak

I am 17 years old and my birthday is on the 23 of April

And as you can see I am a guy

I sold my soul for the girlfriend I wanted.

I tend to act......

I am taken by .....

I'm into ......

Hello, my name is Astrae Irisa Levenne

But people seem to always call me Astr

I am 15 years old and my birthday is on the 30 of May

And as you can see I am a ......

The sin I committed was I stole.

I tend to act......

I am taken by .....

I'm into ......

Last edited by EpicNarnia; 08-11-2011 at 11:01 AM.
    "Back in my head we were kissing
    I thought things were going alright
    With a sign on my back saying 'kick me'
    Reality ruined my life"

[[ Okay. Thanks for joining everyone :) Hoping this RP will become as good as Will You Keep The Secret but for some reason - I doubt it. ]]

[[ So, if we start from when they get to the arena where they all, like, stay? ]]

[[ Everyone post whenever they can :) ]]

-------
    Celestine, Faxon and Ighigenie were all in a group, trying to get to know each other. Though it wasn't turning out very well since they all ended up arguing about so many things it was hard to even say what. Though, what it resulted in was Faxon glaring at them, turning around and walking to the other side of the arena.
    Last edited by BestNameEva; 06-14-2011 at 01:28 PM.

Carter and Ember: were both sat side by side on the far side of the arena away from everyone else. Ember had her head on her brother's shoulder and her arms wrapped tightly around his arm as if she was completely freaked out by everything around her, which of course she was
    Last edited by SpiritWolfe; 06-17-2011 at 06:48 AM.
    Constantly, boy you played through my mind like a symphony. There's no way to describe what you do to me
    You just do to me, what you do. And it feels like I've been rescued. I've been set free.I am hyptonized by your destiny. You are magical, lyrical, beautiful. You are...and I want you to know baby. I, I love you like a love song, baby I, I love you like a love song, baby I, I love you like a love song, baby And I keep hittin' re-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat

Celestine jumped and cursed quietly when a patch of grass near her suddenly went up in flames and she glared at it, before glaring at Ighigenie when she laughed quietly. Ighigenie grimacing and backing up a few steps as if retreating.

Faxon sat down cross-legged and watched everyone silently, before looking over at Kaiser and Ember.

[[ You want any of my character, Tif? I have planned drama for Celestine -- big drama that I am exited about. Lol. XD. I wont tell you because it will ruin it and it'd be a dun dun dun thing. ]]

((Hmm I don't know whom to pair up though...lol...we can set up whoever you like))

Carter: Can I have my arm Em I'm not moving from here relax he complained quietly trying to pull his arm away from her grip

Ember: shook her head tightening her arms around him even more now
    Last edited by SpiritWolfe; 06-17-2011 at 06:50 AM.

[[ I really want to pair Celestine up with one of your guys ]]

Celestine snorted and leant back against the wall, grimacing as she glanced around absently. Narrowing her eyes slightly when she saw Damien walk in from one of the entrance's.

Damien walked in, looking bored. Whistling loudly, he shouted, "Get in a line on that wall." he motioned to the wall furthest south, "Now. Before I get impatient."

Ighigenie and Faxon sighed deeply and done as told, but Celestine refused and simply stayed where she was.

((Sure.))

Carter: groaned when Damien walked in not wanting to get up. He was tired and wanted to just sleep but his sister continuously was pulling at his arms until he got to his feet

Ember: jumped at Damien's whistle and then at his voice. She quickly got to her feet tugging at her brother's arm trying to pull him off after the other's to get in line
    Last edited by SpiritWolfe; 06-17-2011 at 06:51 AM.

Damien let out a long, loud, drawn out sigh. Clearly getting the message across that he was extremely impatient. He glanced at those whom were lined up, before looking over at Celestine and letting out a small growl. Though, when he saw Kaiser and Ember he snapped, "First thing you need to learn, girl. There is no point in trying to help anyone, your all in this god damned place anyway and those whom don't care about others will get the furthest the easiest."

Ember: didn't say anything as she stood in line holding onto her brother's sleeve

Carter: glared at Damien for a moment since he'd snapped at his sister. He always hated anyone saying anything to her

Damien watched them, before glancing over at Celestine and asking, though, it was more of a rhetorical question, "Aren't you going to line up and join the others, like you are being told?"

"No." Celestine replied cheerfully, her head tilted to the side as she smiled at him innocently, "I don't want to join those losers, and who are you to tell me what to do? Your just a weak, idiot who is trying to be a replica of your father."

Damien growled, "You have 5 seconds.....1.....2...."

"I'm not a 4 year old. That wont work on me."

"...3....4..."

"Okay, okay..." Celestine eventually gave up with a deep sigh, walking over to join the others in the line. Leaning back against the wall besides Kaiser with her arms crossed over her chest.

((Do you want Kai or shall I finish up Carter's info and play him?))

Ember: backed up into the wall sorta hiding behind her brother (like half standing behind him)

Carter: stood there with his hands shoved into his jeans pockets looking mainly at the ground beneath his feet

[[ Uhhh... I dunno.... Lol. Whatever is easiest for you. ]]

---
    "Now then," Damien began with a smirk clicking his tongue, "Welcome to hell, though, I find that word slightly offended so you just call it the underworld." he told them, pacing back and forth in front of the line, "I'm going to be generous and give you two days to settle into the place and get to know each other, whatever... any questions?"

"Why are you such a freak?" Celestine asked, making it sound like a genuine question.

"Next question!"

Kaiser: smirked a little bit at this and which Damien said next question went along with Celestine and asked Why are you such a pain in the ass?

Carter: bit her lip and hid her face in her brother's shirt not believing he'd just asked that

((Ugh okay um which guy do you like more? Picture wise))
    Last edited by SpiritWolfe; 06-17-2011 at 06:52 AM.

[[ Carter. All the way picture wise. ]]

"Next question, again." Damien repeated.

"Why aren't you answering there questions?" Ighiegenie spoke up, just out of pure curiousity, going silent when she got glared at.

"Do you enjoy to see the suffering of others because there was some tragic experince you went through as a child?" Celestine asked, "Why did you glare at her? Why do you keep pacing back and forth? Why are you the son of the devil? Wh-" she cut off when a piece of grass went up in flames beside her and she just stared at it blankly.

(( Doopity doo. Haha uh want me to have my people that I have so far in line already? ))
    Reality ruined my life"

((Haha thought so...alright I'll make him in a moment...hmm what kind of guy would be funny with her??))

Carter: busted up laughing finding all this funny. It was sorta like a game they were all playing

Ember: chewed her bottom lip wrapping her arms around Kai even when he tried to pull away from her
    Last edited by SpiritWolfe; 06-17-2011 at 06:52 AM.

[[ Hmm, I think any would be funny lol and yeah 'Liv. ]]

---
    "Are there any proper questions?" Damien asked firmly, looking at the people who hadn't spoken yet.

((I finished Carter and Kelsey so I'm adding them to this post now. Carter is your typical badass boy...hehe I figured it would be more fun and add some drama with maybe him and Celestine? getting each other in trouble/helping each other out or whatever))

Carter: grinned a bit tapping his feet on the ground

Ember: shook her head slowly in response to Damien's question

Kaiser: was standing in line up against the wall. He had his one knee bent with his foot resting on the wall and his arms folded over his chest. So far he hadn't said not one word but only cause he'd just got there a few moments ago and wasn't sure what was going on just yet

Kelsey: stood in line with all the others her eyes going back and forth from Damien each time he spoke to whomever else may have also been speaking. Silently she was taking in everyone trying to get an idea of whom would be trouble to be around

((Liv I have Carter, Ember and Kelsey if you wanna have your charries talk with them))
    Last edited by SpiritWolfe; 06-17-2011 at 06:53 AM.

Niran: stood infront of his sister standing there with a blank expression his hands loosely handing at his side as he listened to everyone and looked around silently he didn't mind being here as much as other it did bother him but not as much

Cherika: leaned against the wall with her arms wrapped around her self silently breathing fast as she was very scared and didn't have her twin with her any longer this was the most frightening thing ever she was petrified

Vakior and Astrea: stood infront of Cherika Vakior standing looking at the floor whilst his sister clang to him silently looking around
    Reality ruined my life"

Faxon, whom had been silent between now. Decided to point out, "Nope, no other questions." though he rolled his eyes when Damien glared at him.

Damien cleared his throat, before nodding. "Two days to settle in and get to know each other. Then, well..." he smirked, "...that is going to be a suprise." he told them all before walking off.

Once he went Celestine made a stupid impression of him under her breath, laughing to herself.

Carter: sighed deeply when his sister began to complain to him about learning to keep his mouth in shut. Shoving his hands into his pockets he crossed the arena and sat down against the wall on the other side

Ember: pouting at being ignored followed close behind Kai sitting down against his side

-----

Kaiser: not caring about anyone else there simply walked away to expect the area they were being kept in

-----

Kelsey: stayed where she was looking at all the others around her

Celestine laughed a little bit when she spotted Carter and called after him, "Your hot! Do me a favour and take your shirt off would you?" she was just that sort of person.

((HAHA Celestine is nice and straight forward huh?))

Kaiser: being the kind of kind who never did anything unless he got something out of it smirked a little bit looking her over from head to toe and replied Only if you do before winking at her

Celestine stuck her tongue out with him, "Sure thing, as long as you take your off first." she winked back at him with a grin. It was strange how her name, and her looks sounded extremely innocent when she was the opposite of it.

[[ Haha. Yup :) ]]

Thread Information