Page 1 of 399 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Down Under

When life gives you lemons throw them back and demand oranges Fruit-Pastilles's Avatar

Down Under

Story

We all have our secrets. This here seems like a quaint little town. Its where we live, there's not much to it, but what only a few of us know, is that there's an Underground of monsters. Do you dare to go Down Under?

Name:
    Species:
    Family:
    BF/GF:
    Offspring:
    Looks:

Name: Magnolia - Maggie
    Species: Werewolf
    Family: Stefan, Theodore (Theo), Damion
    BF/GF: None
    Offspring: None
    Looks:
    http://img.phombo.com/img1/photocomb...31_display.jpg

Name: Stefan
    Species: Vampire
    Family: Magnolia, Damion, Theodore (Theo)
    BF/GF: ...?
    Looks:
    http://www.twilightgear.net/wp-conte...-shirtless.jpg

Name: Damion
    Species: Vampire
    Family: Stefan, Magnolia, Theodore (Theo)
    Looks:
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_sLjLkOmxiC...-crawford1.jpg

Name: Theodore - Theo
    Species: Werwolf
    Family: Magnolia, Stefan, Damion
    Looks:
    http://www.boywiththebread.com/photo...z135227387.jpg
    "Depression is like trying to peel a potato with another potato its not fun it doesn't work and you just wanna cry."

What Doesnt Kill Me Will Only Make Me Stronger Vampire-Apprentice's Avatar
    Name: Rochelle
    Species: Vampire Witch
    Family: None
    BF/GF: No one
    Looks:
    Last edited by Vampire-Apprentice; 01-17-2011 at 03:50 PM.

When life gives you lemons throw them back and demand oranges Fruit-Pastilles's Avatar
    ((Hello... X3))
    "Depression is like trying to peel a potato with another potato its not fun it doesn't work and you just wanna cry."

((hey))

Proud Member of the Tyler Ward Street Team. BestNameEva's Avatar
    POST!

It worked! Anyway - I am joining :)

Name: Lucian Chevalier
    Species: White Tiger of the West
    Family: Sydney (Cousin)
    GF: Nope
    Looks:
    http://www.atomic9.com/FUSION_LIFEST...GRUNGEBUDS.jpg

Name: Sydney Roux
    Species: Bakeneko - Shapeshifting Cat
    Family: Lucian (Cousin)
    GF: Nope
    Looks:
    http://images.travelpod.com/users/ko...wilson-met.jpg
    Last edited by BestNameEva; 01-18-2011 at 01:17 PM.
    Proud Wardinator :)
    "If you know the lyrics sing along, if you don't know the lyrics then shame on you!" xD
    "I am living proof that dreams can come true... They can actually come true" - Tyler Ward

((X3 Yesh, this was random))

Magnolia was sat on the steps leading up to a small store. Theodore was curled up by her feet in his wolf form and she was rubbing him absently with one of her feet, listening to an iPod.

Stefan was across the street, resting against a tree, Damion further up, lounging in the branches.

(( i gotta go now. Will finish info tomorrow. Buh bye ))
    "If you know the lyrics sing along, if you don't know the lyrics then shame on you!" xD
    "I am living proof that dreams can come true... They can actually come true" - Tyler Ward

Rochelle
    was sitting on the opposite side of the tree to the guys and she was reading an old witched journal

"Why are you in a mood then Stefan?" Damion drawled, swinging lower down to his brother, "Is it about your girlfriend that isn't here?"

"Shut it,"

"Touchy,"

"Guys, stop it!" Magnolia called, "We don't need it turning into a bloodbath like last time, do we?"

Rochelle
    yes please shut up she shut the book and got up heading over to a little bungalow

"You knew she was there," Stefan accused, and Damion retorted, "I wanted to piss her off,"

Name: Rose
    Species: Witch/Shapeshifter Cross
    Family: Alex, Matt (Half brothers)
    BF/GF: Nope
    Offspring: Nope
    Looks: http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...AhO_gOYzwiJT6w

Name: Alex
    Species: Shapeshifter
    Family: Matt (Brother) Rose (HalfSister)
    Offspring:Nope
    Looks: http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...vjDlEV8sF-MC6w

Name: Matt
    Species: Shapeshifter
    Family: Alex (Brother) Rose (Half sister)
    Offspring: Nope
    Looks: http://www.alicia-logic.com/capsimag...avIanevski.jpg

>.<
    “They've promised that dreams can come true - but forgot to mention that nightmares are dreams, too.”
    ― Oscar Wilde

Rochelle
    sat on the porch swing outside her bungalow and carried on reading tucking her legs up beside you

"I'm taking Theo for a walk," Magnolia stood, patting the wolfs side. It rolled it's eyes before standing and following her slowly, stretching as it did so.

Rochelle
    picked up her phone when it started ringing hello?.......oh hey smiled......no not yet......in a few days why?.......look that isnt what we agreed you know that......ok ok.......no i dont want a stake through my heart........or my powers taken away........i just need more time ive only just got here........i understand sir she sighed and closed the phone

Magnolia trotted next to Theodore for a few steps, loosening her clothes before shifting and dropping to four paws, shaking her back legs to get her pants off.

Damion had started harassing Stefan again, prodding him with a branch, "Need to visit the bloodbanks yet?"

(( My info is sorted :D ))

Rochelle
    looked at the time on her phone checking to make sure she had enough time to carry on reading until she had to go to the blood banks and she got up hearing damion she appeared under the tree again um hey i didnt introduce myself earlier my name is rochelle

((No idea how to get into this one >.<))
    “They've promised that dreams can come true - but forgot to mention that nightmares are dreams, too.”
    ― Oscar Wilde

((neither did i lol so i came up with something))

Lucian was sat up in a tree, running his fingers through a Savannah Cat's fur and watching it purr. He had been doing this for the past 5-10minutes and was starting to get slightly bored now

Stefan looked slowly over at her before looking away, promptly snapping the branch Damion had in a movement too quick to catch. Damion snorted, "He's prissy because the love of his life isn't here. Damion," he jerked his thumb at himself, "Stefan," he jabbed his end of the branch at his brother, "The two wolves walking thatta away is our older brother Theo, little sister Maggie. New to this little town of ours? If you have no business here, then go. We don't take kindly to newcomers, we rule the roost here," though his attitude was playful, his stance was aggressive.

((I has Magnolia and Theodore X3 If you want to try get in))

Rochelle
    im new here but probably older

((Imma make something up xD))

"Matt?! Alex?! This is getting beyond a joke. Come back down and give me the keys," Rose was shouting up to two eagles that were circling her from above. "You can't stay up there forever,"
    ― Oscar Wilde

"Don't be cocky," Damion warned softly, "I doubt your older," even Stefan had turned to fix Rochelle with an unreadable expression on his face. Despite this blank look, his teeth were bared threateningly.

---

Theodore had trotted ahead of Magnolia, head tilted back against the faint breeze, tongue lolling out as he yipped over his shoulder at Magnolia. Magnolia snapped her jaws at him. She was currently trying to shake her shirt off from her head and front paws without ripping the material.

The cat hissed slightly at Lucian before jumping away from his lap and climbing the tree to a higher branch, tail flicking fiercly.

Lucian snorted, "You are way to tempremental." he muttered, shaking his head with a sigh.

Rochelle
    thought you were messing around she watched them her eyes shining purple anyway i wasnt being cocky but yeah i am new

One of the birds dropped a set of keys, but before Rose could catch them the other bird had swooped down and picked them back up. Rose sighed heavily and sat down on the pavement, getting bored of following them.
    ― Oscar Wilde

"Thought we were messing around how, hmm?" Damion questioned softly, a dangerous tone still lingering in his voice. Stefan had decided he didn't need to give his attention to Rochelle and was looking away again.

---

Theodore rolled an eye, and walked a little faster, Magnolia hard pressed to keep up while being stuck in the remnants of her clothes. Shortly, they passed by Rose but Theodore didn't even bother glancing at her. Magnolia was just as dismissive as she passed, though she had given up with removing the shirt and was attempting to chew a sock off.

The cat hissed at Lucian sharply again before darting off.

Lucian watched the cat go and sighed, jumping down from the tree and just starting to walk around randomly.

Thread Information