Thread: Soul Eater

Makes music with the bloops and bleeps and whatnot Kagato Toujou's Avatar

Soul Eater

On episode 20 right now. It's a good mix of typical goofball shenanigans and action. Some really good english voice casts, some really horrendous.

Any takers?
    There used to be a signature here... but then I stopped believing in signatures...

GER~NADE!! Something's got to change! Killmore's Avatar
    I watched a few subbed episodes back when it was first coming out but I didn't feel like committing to another Shonen series at the time.

From what I saw it's probably better than either Bleach or Naruto (but then again so is One Piece among other shows).
    My UberLete Sig! Brought to you by....The #1 threat to America Spoiler: BEARS!!! (That Shuffle!)

Y'all need to post more :/ Shinryu's Avatar
    It's on the list, friends of mine have said it's very good. If only I didn't have a million billion other things to watch first.

Pretty artwork at least, from what I have seen of it.

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." - Jack Layton, 1950-2011
    "They said the NDP would never break through in Quebec. They said the NDP could never win in Alberta. Canadians want change. Change is what the NDP is." - Thomas Mulcair, NDP Leader

I've watched up to episode 36. I really like this show. It's got all sorts of fun shouneny action and a likable cast to boot.

Thread Information