View Poll Results: Which was your fav

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mission Hill

    2 20.00%
  • Home Movies

    1 10.00%
  • Space Ghost Coast to Coast

    2 20.00%
  • Pete&Pete

    2 20.00%
  • Sealab 2021

    0 0%
  • Highlander

    3 30.00%
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Old shows that are gone now.

  1. #1
    gona kill myself GunslingerGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    29-May-2009
    Location
    Banks of High Money River, Worshington
    Posts
    524

    Cool Old shows that are gone now.

    They are mine favrite shows, and now they are never seen on the televicion.

    EDIT: fuck, I forgot antiques roadshow.
    Last edited by GunslingerGuy; 10-24-2009 at 07:39 PM.

  2. #2
    El Taco Loco Ultratech87's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-Aug-2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    944
    Don't really care for most of what you have down, save for Pete & Pete, and Sealab. Damn, I don't even remember the last time I ever saw Pete & Pete.

    "Today's the day...the day we bring the end." -??? (Me?)

    "Who am I? Like I told "him" before, I am a man of many names, but never one. Some refer to me as Persona, mask of the mind. But to that, I can merely say...I am simply me." - Me

  3. #3
    With liberty and justice for all Kairi's Avatar
    Join Date
    24-Aug-2003
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    2,065
    Oh, I didn't see you had Home movies there. I suppose it's a show that they don't make more episodes for, but is it that old? I could swear it still appears on Cartoon Network from time to time though.
    < Ezboarder > Use protection, and the only thing you test positive for is being awesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arac
    That's a low blow; you know I'm lactose intolerant, and can accordingly only skim your whining, for health reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth Katana
    Ah yes, the good old "you're all pieces on a chessboard that I bought and own" bit. One of my favourites, it is. It almost makes one wonder why you're posting on a message board about video games.

  4. #4
    gona kill myself GunslingerGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    29-May-2009
    Location
    Banks of High Money River, Worshington
    Posts
    524
    Quote Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
    Oh, I didn't see you had Home movies there. I suppose it's a show that they don't make more episodes for, but is it that old? I could swear it still appears on Cartoon Network from time to time though.
    I don't know, I have stopped watching tv.

  5. #5
    I Don't Bless Them
    Join Date
    07-Jan-2002
    Posts
    5,649
    "This is the story of two sisters. Jessica Tate and Mary Campbell. These are the Tates, and these are the Campbells, and this is Soap."

  6. #6
    The Luckiest Guy Arac's Avatar
    Join Date
    13-Dec-2004
    Location
    Lower East Side
    Posts
    4,172
    Soap's ending was such a let-down, too.
    "I believe in my tusks.
    Long live freedom and damn the ideologies"
    -Robinson Jeffers, The Stars Go Over the Lonely Ocean

  7. #7
    Heloderma suspectum
    Join Date
    06-Jan-2002
    Posts
    3,852
    I miss Mission Hill. Home Movies was good too.

    You know what I really miss? DOWNTOWN!!! That show was the best.

  8. #8
    Demonic Petunia Neiru_3's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-Feb-2004
    Location
    neo-florida
    Posts
    257
    I guess Home Movies, but I know it comes on AS from time to time.

  9. #9
    I Don't Bless Them
    Join Date
    07-Jan-2002
    Posts
    5,649
    "Maybe it was the eleven months he spent in the womb. The doctor said there were claw marks on the walls of her uterus. But he was her "miracle baby." And I — I was just too burnt out on raising you guys to care. So ... he turned out a little soft, you know... a little doughy... I dunno. Maybe it was my fault. Maybe. Maybe I just ignored the guy."

  10. #10
    gona kill myself GunslingerGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    29-May-2009
    Location
    Banks of High Money River, Worshington
    Posts
    524
    Quote Originally Posted by Genericangstyposter View Post
    "Maybe it was the eleven months he spent in the womb. The doctor said there were claw marks on the walls of her uterus. But he was her "miracle baby." And I I was just too burnt out on raising you guys to care. So ... he turned out a little soft, you know... a little doughy... I dunno. Maybe it was my fault. Maybe. Maybe I just ignored the guy."
    AD is on IFC now.

  11. #11
    The Greatest Defender of Freedom and Liberty on These Boards The 984's Avatar
    Join Date
    05-Jan-2002
    Posts
    7,558
    Who counts Sealab 2021 as an "old show?" Really?
    OBEY
    The 984 Has Spoken

  12. #12
    gona kill myself GunslingerGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    29-May-2009
    Location
    Banks of High Money River, Worshington
    Posts
    524
    Who cares, I never see it on anymore.

  13. #13
    With liberty and justice for all Kairi's Avatar
    Join Date
    24-Aug-2003
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    2,065
    umm...you care? Since you made the poll and included that as an option.
    < Ezboarder > Use protection, and the only thing you test positive for is being awesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arac
    That's a low blow; you know I'm lactose intolerant, and can accordingly only skim your whining, for health reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth Katana
    Ah yes, the good old "you're all pieces on a chessboard that I bought and own" bit. One of my favourites, it is. It almost makes one wonder why you're posting on a message board about video games.

  14. #14
    gona kill myself GunslingerGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    29-May-2009
    Location
    Banks of High Money River, Worshington
    Posts
    524
    Quote Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
    umm...you care? Since you made the poll and included that as an option.
    I mean as far as counting it as an old show goes.

  15. #15
    Annoying Reveler Jettatura's Avatar
    Join Date
    14-Oct-2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    607
    I miss the Super Mario Brothers' Super Show.

    Ok, not really.
    What RPGC really stands for.

    RPGCastlevania

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •