Thread: FF Dream Team Party

Runaway Dog

FF Dream Team Party

So yeah, if you could put together your favourite characters from any Final Fantasy universe into a slotted party, who would they be? Personally, I'd probably put together the quirky, care-free girls of the FF series; Yuffie, Selphie, Eiko would be main team, while Rikku, Penelo, and Vanille(ffxiii) would be the alternative rescue party. So again, who would you put together? ^^

I would probably choose...Zell, Auron, and Seifer.

Why these, you ask? Well, tactically, it would be a heavy offense team, which is what I usually use. Beating the monsters before they beat me and relying on a character's natural defense to soak the damage has worked for the FF's I've played. Also, I thought it was really funny the way Seifer and Zell interacted in with each other in 7 and throwing a no-nonsense guy like Auron in there to get irritated by there banter would be a riot for those times when your party members determine the dialogue of a situation. Also, I enjoyed each character's style when it came to battle (even though Seifer's is very short lived from your end).
    I will do what I can.
    It is the most that can be asked of us,
    and the least that any of us should be willing to give. ~Caderlly
    , Night Masks
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie Esker
    "You aren't half the man I used to be"

Runaway Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by TrkJac View Post
    I would probably choose...Zell, Auron, and Seifer.

Why these, you ask? Well, tactically, it would be a heavy offense team, which is what I usually use. Beating the monsters before they beat me and relying on a character's natural defense to soak the damage has worked for the FF's I've played. Also, I thought it was really funny the way Seifer and Zell interacted in with each other in 7 and throwing a no-nonsense guy like Auron in there to get irritated by there banter would be a riot for those times when your party members determine the dialogue of a situation. Also, I enjoyed each character's style when it came to battle (even though Seifer's is very short lived from your end).
    Awesome team! ^^,although I would point out, Seifer & Zell were in FF8, not 7. xD

Oops. You are absoultely right.
    I will do what I can.
    It is the most that can be asked of us,
    and the least that any of us should be willing to give. ~Caderlly
    , Night Masks
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie Esker
    "You aren't half the man I used to be"

The Man called Wil Wilfredo Martinez's Avatar
    I'd use all the hot chicks I would use all the weird/funny characters, like Palom and Porom, Umaro and Quina, just to see what chaos results.
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/Sijo

Sabin. Honestly, that's all I need for my party. Just Sabin.

...What? THe dude suplexed a motherfucking train. How do you do any better than that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinistral
    I don't get why it is most people think they can't have decent conversations with me. Do I sound like Conan the barbarian on the boards "URgh ARgh, EERRAAGHH Moo"?
    Hello, All! Don't forget this thread is here!

GG Crono 4: "Aim for the crotch" is the best slogan ever.
    GG Crono 4: For anything.
    GG Crono 4: Ever.
    GG Crono 4: In fact, existing products would be SO much better if they used that slogan.
    GG Crono 4: "Wiffle Ball: Aim For The Crotch!"
    GG Crono 4: "Lawn Darts: Aim For The Crotch!"
    GG Crono 4: "Tampax: Aim For The Crotch!"

Are you ready... Let's rock! Heaven's Soldier's Avatar
    Hehe.... that is very true Val. Sabin did suplex that train... although it was a 'ghost' train, so might not have been as heavy as a real one. Hehe... but still impress, few can beat that feat.

As for my team, just give me Balthier, Laguna and Vincent. The long-range gunners (Balthier started out with a gun in XII, so I list him as a gunner), since it is amazing the sort of damage you can dish out to a foe, before they are even close enough to fight back.

On a side note, asn_aishiteru, I do like how you describe those girls as "care-free", when if you pay attention and look deeper they really aren't. Sure they may not have the huge problems like some other characters, but they still have their share of problems and concerns, so are hardly care-free.
    Well except Penelo.... will give you her being pretty care-free.
    He returns, like a phoenix, rising from the ashes...

...with DRILLS everywhere!

admirer of the only true british ff character balthierfan's Avatar
    balthier, lightning and squall/seifer (all the loner characters that try to do their job - two/three of which use gunblades) and Cid(ff7) if its a 4man team. If any threat came along you can be sure they'll just sweep though and destroy it without any problems or questioning. Cid's just there for transport and to provide comic relief.
    the best and also worst motto i've ever had..

"relax - you'll live longer"

My party would be:

Tank - Cecil (Paladin)
    Thief - Locke
    Samurai - Sephiroth
    White Mage - Aeris
    Black Mage - Terra
    Summoner - Rydia

edit:
    Last edited by LockeJV; 08-30-2009 at 06:57 PM.

Shadow
    Vincent
    Auron
    Sabin
    Rydia

Everything will die. :) Might also toss Laguna or Cid (FFVII) in there for laughs.

"Today's the day...the day we bring the end." -??? (Me?)

"Who am I? Like I told "him" before, I am a man of many names, but never one. Some refer to me as Persona, mask of the mind. But to that, I can merely say...I am simply me." - Me

GER~NADE!! Something's got to change! Killmore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfredo Martinez View Post
    I'd use all the hot chicks I would use all the weird/funny characters, like Palom and Porom, Umaro and Quina, just to see what chaos results.
    Pretty much this.
    My UberLete Sig! Brought to you by....The #1 threat to America Spoiler: BEARS!!! (That Shuffle!)

Post-Zeppelinist Anarcho-Samurai 6969ballsballsbal Ramza's Avatar
    Ramza, Orlandu, Alma, Delita, Beowulf

Or 5 generic gods
    No, we're staying here. We're gonna find out who that fucking Nick Flannel is and rule the fucking school. So run home and open your presents, I hope you get a new pillow to cry into. Shit.
    -Ronny the Bear

Thread Information