Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 1785

Thread: Neo Food of the Day

With liberty and justice for all Kairi's Avatar
    Never had it.

On a side note, because I was reminded of Nilla wafers my will power finally caved and I went out and bought that and nutella.
    < Ezboarder > Use protection, and the only thing you test positive for is being awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Arac
    That's a low blow; you know I'm lactose intolerant, and can accordingly only skim your whining, for health reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth Katana
    Ah yes, the good old "you're all pieces on a chessboard that I bought and own" bit. One of my favourites, it is. It almost makes one wonder why you're posting on a message board about video games.

I've never even heard of it. Sounds good, though. I loves me some salt.

The Greatest Defender of Freedom and Liberty on These Boards The 984's Avatar
    Food #375:
    Ceviche

It has always been one of my desires to go to a restaurant and have wonderfully prepared ceviche.
    OBEY
    The 984 Has Spoken

I have no idea what that is.
    < Ezboarder > Use protection, and the only thing you test positive for is being awesome.

That's a low blow; you know I'm lactose intolerant, and can accordingly only skim your whining, for health reasons.
    Ah yes, the good old "you're all pieces on a chessboard that I bought and own" bit. One of my favourites, it is. It almost makes one wonder why you're posting on a message board about video games.

Funny Food #376:
    Chocolate Covered Bacon

Everyone knows chocolate goes well with salt. It brings out the taste. Bacon has a natural salty flavor. Therefore, chocolate covered bacon must be even better.
    OBEY
    The 984 Has Spoken

Aww! Chocolate covered crispy bacon! My black friend's gramma makes that for us!
    The Brevard County doctor who was arrested for groping a woman while dressed as Captain America with a burrito in his pants will not go to jail.

Chocolate Covered Bacon? Hmm...if it's like regular bacon, but better, then it must be good.

"Today's the day...the day we bring the end." -??? (Me?)

"Who am I? Like I told "him" before, I am a man of many names, but never one. Some refer to me as Persona, mask of the mind. But to that, I can merely say...I am simply me." - Me

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ceviche

I didn't know either. Now I do! Looks blech.

Chocolate-covered...bacon? That is the most disgusting thing in this thread.

Food #377:
    Sliders

Sliders seem new to me. Instead of one regular-sized burger or chicken sandwich, you get like three or four small ones. The burgers usually come with onion straws. Since I don't like onions, I typically don't like sliders. Plus, if you're getting them as a meal, just get a regular-sized one.

And with that, I'm done. I have given y'all 365 Foods of the Day. Someone else can take over now.
    OBEY
    The 984 Has Spoken

I have never had one. I've seen them at restaurants, but beyond their cuteness factor I don't see a real reason to buy one.

I Don't Bless Them
    I really like sliders, actually. Too bad there are no White Castles around.

I've never been to a White Castle. But I got one of those Billy Mays Big City Slider Stations for christmas, and surprisingly enough, it works almost as well as it does on TV. Yum.

Why does it say 377 if you've given us 365?
    The Brevard County doctor who was arrested for groping a woman while dressed as Captain America with a burrito in his pants will not go to jail.

Because I had people stand in twelve different days.
    OBEY
    The 984 Has Spoken

As the song says, "When I was 984, it was a very good year".
    She sensed intelligence behind this rigmarole, but it was meaningless to her.

...those who regard me as effete, arrogant, distanced. [Interviewer: All of which is true, of course.] [Banville:] Of course!

Thread Information