Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Shadow Children

The Shadow Children

Night blanketed the city of Seatle, the moon only being a quarter full. Julies sat on the rooftop of a 60 foot high building staring up at the sky. His mind wandered with questions such as, "Why am I here?" and "Why am I really still alive?". The rooftop door opened behind him and Katie's arms were instantly around him.

"Why are you up here sister? Did I tell you not to bother me?" Julies asked, a bit annoyed tone. He had told his sister that he was to be alone tonight, that was their agreement.

"I know. . . But I was getting bored so I thought I'd come and bug you," Katie said rather cheerful compared to her brother's annoyed tone. Both their pale faces stood out in the darkness of the night. Katie toke her arms off Julies's neck and sat down beside her brother. "Brother, you should be feeding, the clan does not want you going on a rampage as soon as you see . . . . "

"Silence!" Julies yelled, the anger clearly visible on his face. "I have lived this new life for 1 year and I already have more control than that of your 10 year life! Do not talk to me about blood! I feel feed as soon as I see an animal." Katie stood up and began walking back to the steel door but before she reached it she turned around and spoke,

"I tried keeping you from my life but you insisted on finding out and eventually got yourself turned. Do not think that I do not understand the pain that you feel right now. Just remember brother, you are not alone." With those words said Katie opened the door, walked back into the building, and then closed it behind her leaving her brother alone, just the way he wanted it. . . .

-----------------------------------

I think it is about time I got back into my element, vampire rp's. This time I changed some stuff around and based the vampires on my favourite book, Twilight. Of chorse I don't mean I based the characters on my book but rather just the vampires. They are extremely strong vampire, able to pick up cars and crush humans. They can move at speeds that the human eye cannot even possibly see. They have a scent that makes them smell like the most beautiful flower to humans, luring them in. They also have extreme beauty which is used to attract their human pray. The sun does not effect them but they prefere the darkness, hense the name Shadow Children.

In this story you can either be one of my vampires, I like the call them the Shadow Children, or a human. I was hoping to get some romance in here too. Julies is not my main character but I use him to get a good detailed look into the life of a vampire. You cannot join this roleplay after the first two pages because I promise it will get very complicated. If you are human you can range from the ages of 16 to 30. Now, my main character.

Name: Tristain James Lightwood

Human or Vampire: Human

Appearance: Has lightblue eyes, black hair, and fairly handsome facial features. He is about 6 feet tale and has an average muscular build.

Personality: Tristain has hate violence ever since his mother was killed by a drive by shooting when he was 12. He is a very kind and intelligant young man and treats everyone the same. He stands up for his friends and family and tries to cheer people up when they are feeling down.

Bio: For the first part of his life Tristain was raised in poverty. His parents won the lottary when he was 9 and that was basically the turning point in his life. When he was 12 he and his mother were walking the streets of New York when a car came out of nowhere and began shooting. His mother shielded him. She was died and he lived. He had always been one of the best in his class at school because of his determination and lust for more knowledge. He had been accepted into the Seattle University but is currently on summer break and is working at a cafe in downtown Seattle and is currently in a fairly nice apartment paying rent.

That is all for now and I hope to begin soon.
    Last edited by Rper_of_doom; 05-16-2008 at 02:15 PM.
    The Children of The Night

She stares at the large building, thinking deeply. Coming home from the market always seeing the building, never the owner. She whispers very softly to herself, "Who is up there?" She looks staring up, seeing a human figure, but not much else. Her hair that matches the night blows easily when the wind comes by. She continues home looking back at the building.

"Mysteries. . ." She trails off, thinking. "Are best when solved." She grins slightly rushing to her home to return her bags of groceries, wanting time to figure out who's there.

--
    Ah, so, description incoming.

Name:Jade Nicole Victor

Appearance: She has soft green eyes, long shoulder length black hair, and is about 5'8".

She grew up with her older brother who is 15 years older than her. As soon as she was old enough to have a job and living area she left so she pay back the debt to her brother. Her parents are still alive, but did not want to take care of children. Her main goal today is to find a way to pay back her brother.

OOC: Isn't this RP in Third-person narrative? Just wondering...

-------------
    Name: Raziel Tinder (Nickname: Rizi)

Human or Vampire: Human

Appearance: 6'2, muscular built. Punk like hair that sticks up. He has brown hair with blonde tips.

Personality: Not one to wish for success, Rizi has not got an ego, but he does have confidence. His normally sarcastic, witty, and finds things normally amusing. He has been having dreams frequently.

Bio: His family was in a weird religious cult, and they forced him to be in it, with the threat that they would disown him if he didn't. The religious cult was about worshiping a strange god called 'Valadar' The god of all vampires, they believed that vampires would take over the world one day... Rizi ran away when he was only 16

Name: Penelope Claire Glass

Human or Vampire: Vampire

Appearance: Black hair, waist length. She has pale white skin, dark purple eyeliner and lipstick. She is tall, 5'11, she wears a medium length dark purple dress. Aemethyst coloured eyes. She is shockingly beautiful.

Personality: A loner, she is cold and indifferent, extraordinarily intelligent, strong, etc. by being a vampire. She is extremely witty and can be very charming if she needs to be. On the same note, she can also be very sarcastic . . . she is not to be crossed.

Bio: Penelope was bitten by a vampire long ago . . . her father and mother are both either dead, or missing. Penelope was left all of her parents' money and possessions, she lives alone in her parents' house, now her house. She keeps her vampiric secret well . . . though she knows some people . . . must know. She went to a school that became infested with vampires and was eventually attacked. She left the school to fight back against the vampires that attacked her and a few friends . . . the ancient vampiress is out for revenge.
    Last edited by Edenna; 05-17-2008 at 08:19 AM.
    Join me in my journey to ultimate power! :)

http://edenna.playeverwars.com

Name: Christian Ceaser

Human or Vampire: Vampire

Appearance: Has steel-blue eyes, blond hair, very intelligent and extremely good looking. He is 6"9 and has the strength of a champion weight lifter, but you would not have thought that by looking at him. Skinny but strong, as they say.

Personality: Christian is feared for his anger and determination, but is proud enough to admit when he is wrong. but despite this, he is very loving and caring to those close to him. He is not proud of being a vampire and no one would know it from seeing him. He resists blood to an up most of levels, and stands up for his friends, which he has a lot of, none of which know who he really is. No vampire could smell him for who he is, for the strong aftershave he wears.

Bio: For the first part of his life Christian was raised in Rome. When he was bitten at 17 he lashed out ruthlessly, killing his father for failing him, Julius Ceaser. The blood drove him crasy, anbd for the first few years of his life he lived off of it, killing a total of 1001 people. He has been attacked server times by people who call him "a indervidual who is lonely and idiotic. They were never seen again. He lives in a semi-detached house from the council, and keeps low. However, some people have already noticed he doesn't age.
    -|-Life Over Death -|-

OCC: I just wanted to add one more thing, there skin is incredibly strong and very hard to break. Pretty much only their kind can break it. I think I will do first person narration Trinity but everyone else doesn't and for Julies it will be 3rd person.

I walked the dark streets of Seattle, heading for my apartment just about 12 blocks away. I felt my cell phone vibrate and my hand slowly reached in and picked it up. I flipped it open and spoke: "Hello?" There was panicking breathing at the end of the line. "Hello? Who is this?! If this is some kind of prank. . . "

"Tristain!" A similar voice screamed. "Someone is chasing me but I don't know who! I'm close to our apartment, about 5 blocks away." Panicky breathing filled the cell phone and my legs started to move, picking up speed quickly. "I'm on my way Rick, try and hold out--" A loud scream emitted from my cell phone and I ripped the phone away from my ear. As quickly as I had pulled the phone away from I put it back up. "Rick!!" I screamed into my phone, the line was disconnected. I ran as fast as I could, just trying to get to my friend as quickly as possible. What kind of person would make a full grown man scared shit list?

I saw a figure up ahead. It seemed to be lying down on the pavement, either dead or unconscious. As I moved forward I recognized the face and my heart seemed to stop. Blood was scattered everywhere, both of my friend's legs were ripped off which was probably the cause of his blood curdling scream. Who. . . Or what could have done this? My hand quickly moved to my cell phone and I dialed 911. After about two rings I heard someone answer on the other line.

"Hello, this is 911 emergency, how may I help you?" The operator asked. I was in a state of shock; I just moved my cell phone up to my ear and answered: "My friend is dead. He has both of his legs ripped off and. . . “My eyes wandered over to his neck."His neck is broken. I am on Henderson Street close to the Seattle University." My voice had no emotion in it. At the moment I didn't really know what to feel. My body was next to my dead friend but my mind was somewhere different entirely. There was a great pause on the end of the other line before the operator responded.

"I am very sorry for your lost sir. Please remain with your friend and the police and medics will be their shortly." Her voice sounded shocked, perhaps even scared that the thing that did this was out there. The only response I could manage was, "thank you," and I quickly my phone shut and sat down on the bloody pavement, staring at my dead friend. . . .

She had watched the scene from atop a building . . . she would have stopped the vamp, but she couldn't afford to get into trouble this early into arriving in the city.
    Scoffing sarcastically, Penelope Claire Glass got steadily to her feet and entered the stairwell of the building on which she was standing. Slowly going down the stairs, her footfalls echoing, rebounding against the walls, she stopped . . . face to face to the man . . . demeanor not less than a little bit bloody.
    Her breath stopping short, Penelope pulled back, "You know you don't want near me, you can sense that i'm an ancient. Don't do anything foolish . . . lets just part ways, and you shalln't be hurt," she said, her voice dangerously calm.

I sat on the ground, staring at his friends blood. I looked around and found something quite interesting, bloody footprints. Maybe I can catch the son of a bitch and bring him to justice. I stood up and began to follow the foot prints, not caring about having to wait for the police. I came to the entrance of an apartment building. I shoved the door open and walked in, blinking at the sudden burst of light. As my vision came back I stood frozen in my spot for the horrors that stood infront of me. Atleast 10 bodies were scattered around the lobby, blood seeming to flow like an ocean. This time I did not hold back my emotions, I screamed.

---------------------------------

"Ancient?" asked, looking at the woman and smiling. "You are pretty hot-" Julies's ears perked up as he heard the scream coming from the lobby. Julies than licked his lips and turned around, starting back down the stairs.

Penelope's attuned ears heard the boys voice and his words . . . "Damn it!" She cursed under her breath. She would have to follow this vampire . . . she couldn't let him hurt an innocent when she had a premonition for it. Damn these crazed inexperienced vamps, bloodthirsty little . . . blighters! She quietly followed the young vamprie down the stairwell . . . her footfalls now inaudible . . . she was nothing but a shadow in the shadows, a deadly wraith on the hunt.
    Last edited by Edenna; 05-17-2008 at 08:48 AM.

"Do not think that I am stupid, ancient," Julies said, sounding a bit annoyed but still continued walking. "I already had enough blood with the first kill but the people in the lobby saw me, I can't leave witnesses now can I? You know the blood flows extremely well in the younger vampires such as myself; do not tempt me to attack you." Julies jumped over the railing and fell downwards. A loud bang could be heard, indicating that he had hit the bottom. . .

-----------------------------

I had stopped my pointless screaming once I had heard a loud noise just outside the walls of the lobby. Then the sirens of the police could be heard in the distance. Night still rained supreme in the sky but dawn was to come soon. I heard the door open, his eyes quickly moving over to the far left side of the room. "Who is there?" I hissed, my heart began beating faster and I could feel the sudden burst of adrenaline kick in.

Runaway Dog
    OOC: Am I to late to join? If not il turn this into a bio reply

OCC: No, after two pages you are two late to join. . . This isn't even one page.

Christian listoned. He looked throught the window in the door before opening it.

"What do we have here. A small, rampaging vampire. If you have brains, you wont pick a fight with 2 older vampires."

He felt the two pairs of eyes scorching him, wondering how a vampire who looked 18 thought he was the boss.
    -|-Life Over Death -|-

Penelope growled, "He wasn't going to pick a fight till you came bursting in!" The vampiress, having been tracking the young vamp down, waiting from him to arrive to the stupid boy before intervening the the element of surprise dropped from the shadows. Giving an annoyed outtake of breath. "You, kiddo," she said, addressing the young vamp, "need to get the hell away from here . . . have some nice rat blood to satisfy your ignorant craving . . ."

Julies stuck his middle out to the ancient and then kicked the front door open, walking through the doorway towards new fresh blood. "Boy," Julies spoke out, his perfect voice vibrating through the hallways. "You smell so delicious. . . "

--------------------

"Are you some kind of freak!? Killing all these innocent people, inculding my friend," I yelled out towards the shadows, still unable to see the murder. "Now how about you show yourself so I can beat the crap out of you before I have you turn you over to the police." I then heard laughter, as if this were a normal stroll in the park to him.

"You have no idea what your getting yourself into boy. . . "

Christian's head shot around. He smelt for the boy, wondering if he could get there in time.
    -|-Life Over Death -|-

Penelope rolled her eyes, she twirled and in a shadow-flash and dissappeared and reappeared in between the boy and the young vamp. Penelope stood her ground . . . this vampire would stand no chance, "I insist that you leave this place, I don't want to kill you. And you, you foolish little boy," She said, adressing Tristain, "Had better run the fuck out of here . . ." Penelope always found that curse words helped to motivate mortals . . .

I stared at the woman that stood in front of me, no....a Goddess. Her pale skin seemed to twinkled in the light and her pitch black eyes stared at him. Her voice sounded so soothing and lovely, which just added to my interest with her. "Who are you," I whispered, just longing to hear her voice once more. My dark blue eyes continued to stare at her, oblivious to her warning. Suddenly I heard police sirens filling the room and the slamming of car doors. I blinked a couple of time and then turned my head to stare out the window.

------------------------------------

"Damn it," Julies hissed under his breath. "You are lucky boy, you smell so delicious!" And with his last words said Julies seemed to seep into the darkness, like a shadow disappearing into the darkness. . . . .

OCC: Edenna, I just have these words to saw. "And they call it, puppy love. . . " *Old music in the background* :D.
    Last edited by Rper_of_doom; 05-18-2008 at 06:49 AM.

(((lol, good 'ol puppy love ;), I believe Penelope is gonna be more involved than she would have thought she liked lol )))

Penelope was reminded of Jeff by this boy . . . he was kinda cute, in that naive innocent kind of way. As the sirens sped closer she turned to face him, "run . . . run and don't look back, you don't need them on your tail now, stay indoors, don't go anywhere foolish . . . I have a vampling to catch," she said, jerking her thumb in the dircetion of the sound of the sirens. In a cloud of shadows, Penelope was gone, only a few lingering strand of shadowy tendrils remained.

"Vampire?" I said confused, as the girl dissipeared into the shadows like the man before. "Wait! No!" I ran up to the spot where the women once was and looked in all directions for her. How? I heard the door open behind be and "Freeze." I raised my hands up and spoke. "I was the one who called, the killer ran into here and I chased after him." I felt the eyes of the officer burn into my back.

"Alright," a deep, husky voice said. "But we are going to bring you down to the station for questioning." I nodded my head, turned around, and walked out the door towards the bright flashing lights of the sirens.

Julies landing on the rooftop of where Katie was already waiting for him. "What the hell were you thinking!?" She yelled out, slamming her fist into the wall, making a huge crator.

"Relax sis, I was just feeding," Julies responded, keeping a cool and neutral voice. "That is what you suggested."

"That is not what I suggested! You caused half of the cities police force to arrive at a massacare caused by your hands!" Katie screamed, rage building up in her voice. Julies shrugged his shoulders, walked past Katie, and went inside the building.

Penelope shook her head, rubbing her temples as the kid was arrested for questioning, why did boys have to be so goddamned into women? She lept from the same roof top sped to the ground . . . "You should take me for "questioning" also . . ." she said, rolling her eyes. Now the boy was in danger again, why couldn't they just let him go home? The officers could only blink at the sudden appearance of a stunningly beautiful girl with waist-length hair in a dress.

The officer looked towards his commander for the orders. The Captain shook his head and the officer followed by opening the car door for the stunningly beautiful woman. Inside the car was Tristain.

I looked up and there she was, like an angel. As she got into the car I spoke, "what are you doing here? I thought you ran away," my eyes moved over to the officer who was getting into the front seat. "All ready back there?" He asked in a strictly business like tone. I replied with a nod and then turned my attention back to the girl.

Christian went to the roof, and jumped off, extending his wings in the darkness. With quickness he should get to the police station quicker than them.

He landed 2 house's form the station as the cars came around the corner. He jumped the staircase and exited the house, walking into the station. Christian went to the front desk and said to the lady on duty.

"I'm here to leave a witness statement." He said in his beautiful, flowing voice. "About a masicare. I saw a young boy come in with a knife, kill them and then leave. He was about 6ft tall and had black cloths on."

The woman seemed startled as she now heard the commander reporting to the jail chief. She went over to talk to him, and they mermoured, untill she came back to Christian.

"Please have a seat." he said nothing and sat down.
    -|-Life Over Death -|-

Penelope rolled her eyes, "I wasn't running AWAY, I trying to catch the bloody fool that tried to kill you. But then I hear your too slow to run away and now your in even more danger and I have to come save your ass." The vampiress rested her head on her fist turned to look out the window of the police car.

"Well I'm glad you didn't go after that manic, he could of killed you," I said, looking down at my feet. "He killed my best friend, riped his legs off." The memory clearly came back to me at that moment and it made me shrudder. "Why would the son of a bitch do something like that? Rick never hurt a fly." I felt the presence of tears in my eyes, not infront of this girl. . .

Penelope couldn't help but feel pity for the boy . . . and a surge of anger towards the bastard vampire. "Because . . . hes a son of a bitch, just like you said. Hes . . . a fool, hes young, and he needs to be wiped out of existance," She said, actually placing a slender, pale, cold hand on his shoulder.

I looked up at the girl and smiled. "I appreciate your determination but if you kill him, will you be any better than he is?" I asked, trying to keep my voice kind and gental. "He will have to live with Rick's death for the rest of his life and I feel sorry for him. I went after him so I could bring him to justice; jail is where scum like him deserves to live." My hand moved towards hers and as soon as my skin came in contact with hers I felt the cold. "Your skin is so cold and hard, let me warm you up," I said bring her hand off my shoulder and into both of my hands.

Penelope's eyelids fluttered as his human warmth enveloped her, his fresh blood running through his body. A curious thing . . . how she had so easily learned to resist the urge to kill and feed. She smiled and allowed him to warm her . . . "jail won't stop him, he'll break out and kill every guard in their. You don't know what he is . . . death is his final destination, death is justice." Penelope chuckled a bit, "Dont worry about me . . . i'm used to everything. And you know, I'm glad your capable of sentiments," she said, referring to a tear clinging to his eyelash, "most guys are to besotted with themselves to notice . . . you know, I never did get your name."

(((romance indeed ;) lol)))

"Tristain, Tristain Lightwood," I replied grinning slightly. "Odd name, I know. We had to get used to it after my mother died though. My brother Jeff and I." I looked over and saw the sun beginning to rise over to tall buildings of Seattle and I couldn't help me smile and remember my brother. "I wonder how Jeff is doing, I havn't heard from him in quite a long time."

OCC: Edenna, do you have MSN? I like to keep in contact with me friends XD!

(((Yes actually I do, isabelle.rose@hotmail.com)))

Penelope nodded, "Tristain! Sounds like a name from the knights of old, I love it, and a fitting last name. You certainly are as brave as one it seems . . ." she said, then turning gloomy, "I'm sorry about your mom . . ." she said, her voice quiet, she moved closer to him in the back seat of the car . . . this kid was a good person, that much she could tell.

Thread Information