Thread: Majesty

Majesty

http://tartarus.rpgclassics.com/majesty/

Take a look at it, everyone.
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
    -Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

GER~NADE!! Something's got to change! Killmore's Avatar
    Simple yet straight to the point.

Perhaps the walkthrough could be reorganized to more accurately reflect the order in which one would normally go about in playing them, but otherwise I have no complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by Killmore View Post
    Simple yet straight to the point.

Perhaps the walkthrough could be reorganized to more accurately reflect the order in which one would normally go about in playing them, but otherwise I have no complaints.
    When I originally wrote the walkthrough, the quests were listed by difficulty (since I was writing it as I played them). I switched to alphabetical when I started writing the shrine because, aside from the four with prerequisites, the quests can be played in any order. Nevertheless, if the consensus is that it would be better if I listed them by difficulty, then I'll gladly change it back.

I think putting the guilds that produce the heroes on the Heroes page would be useful. Other than that, it looks good.

I went ahead and added the home guilds to the heroes page. I also fixed a typo (exciting!).

Thread Information