Thread: Threads of Fate

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
    -Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

FOr the mosnters section, I notice he left out some of the "Boss" enemies. I can udnerstand not putting humanoids who don;t drop coins, and stuff, but plenty of the boss monsters should be mentioend for compelteness sake.

Edit: Just noticed only now he made a comment about not keeping them there. Don;t see why not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinistral
    I don't get why it is most people think they can't have decent conversations with me. Do I sound like Conan the barbarian on the boards "URgh ARgh, EERRAAGHH Moo"?
    Hello, All! Don't forget this thread is here!

GG Crono 4: "Aim for the crotch" is the best slogan ever.
    GG Crono 4: For anything.
    GG Crono 4: Ever.
    GG Crono 4: In fact, existing products would be SO much better if they used that slogan.
    GG Crono 4: "Wiffle Ball: Aim For The Crotch!"
    GG Crono 4: "Lawn Darts: Aim For The Crotch!"
    GG Crono 4: "Tampax: Aim For The Crotch!"

Y'all need to post more :/ Shinryu's Avatar
    In the Character page, I think Rue's beginning stats are off a bit. I'm pretty sure his HP and MP weren't 60/60 at the beginning. I think 80/40 were his starters, but I could be wrong as it's been years since I played the game.

A Boss section would be very good too, but apart from that I can't notice anything offhand.

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." - Jack Layton, 1950-2011
    "They said the NDP would never break through in Quebec. They said the NDP could never win in Alberta. Canadians want change. Change is what the NDP is." - Thomas Mulcair, NDP Leader

Threads of fate pretty good game.

Y'all need to post more :/ Shinryu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by flamewingman82
    Threads of fate pretty good game.
    ...Was there any point to that at all? :/

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." - Jack Layton, 1950-2011
    "They said the NDP would never break through in Quebec. They said the NDP could never win in Alberta. Canadians want change. Change is what the NDP is." - Thomas Mulcair, NDP Leader

Nope sorry

flamewingman, don't make pointless posts. Seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinistral
    I don't get why it is most people think they can't have decent conversations with me. Do I sound like Conan the barbarian on the boards "URgh ARgh, EERRAAGHH Moo"?
    Hello, All! Don't forget this thread is here!

GG Crono 4: "Aim for the crotch" is the best slogan ever.
    GG Crono 4: For anything.
    GG Crono 4: Ever.
    GG Crono 4: In fact, existing products would be SO much better if they used that slogan.
    GG Crono 4: "Wiffle Ball: Aim For The Crotch!"
    GG Crono 4: "Lawn Darts: Aim For The Crotch!"
    GG Crono 4: "Tampax: Aim For The Crotch!"

i'll see you all soon enough Rinn's Avatar
    The tables the walkthrough uses could be wider, they creates a vertical wall of text and would be much easier to read if more words could fit on a line. Actually this goes for a lot of the tables.

Chapter 1:Beginning -> Chapter 1: Beginning (chapter 2 page)

I can't remember if there was a limit to stat increasing food you can buy with monster coins, or the stat increasing items you can buy from Hobb. I seem to remember there was a max on each play through but its been awhile.

Might want to note how many times you can fight Rod in a row, and when that counter resets.

Someone already mentions a boss page but I'll reiterate, this is needed, containing images, battle tips, and boss stats.

A general how to play page would be good.

Add a link to the stat food (using an anchor) from the side quest page in the descriptions for the legendary items.
    COPYRIGHTę2007 SINFEST PRODUCTIONS - All rights reserved, baby.

Koraika
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie Esker
    FOr the mosnters section, I notice he left out some of the "Boss" enemies. I can udnerstand not putting humanoids who don;t drop coins, and stuff, but plenty of the boss monsters should be mentioend for compelteness sake.

Edit: Just noticed only now he made a comment about not keeping them there. Don;t see why not.
    Fixed. I don't remember why I did that...anyway the other things are being worked on and the boss page will be added very soon.

Thread Information