Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Favourite FF character

Quote Originally Posted by Kefka_Palazzo View Post
    You know i have come to the end of FF VI so many times but i can never bring myself to beat Kefka in the final battle. Why would i want to kill such a great man. Everything i want to be in life is emulated in him.
    Why like him when you can like Dexter (from the hit TV series ....Dexter .. on Showtime)

Anyway... I can't decide between Cecil (Dark Knight form.. Paladins are >
    and Vincent Valentine.

EDIT : I decided... Mog FFVI is my favourite... He could kick everyones ass.. just look at the ads for the game in the magazines.
    Last edited by Weigraf; 08-25-2009 at 09:20 AM.
    Long live Raven Rock candles!....and Spam

I Don't Bless Them
    My favorite ff character is the farmer from FF1. "I am a farmer." I dare you to find a more dramatic line in anything ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Genericangstyposter View Post
    My favorite ff character is the farmer from FF1. "I am a farmer." I dare you to find a more dramatic line in anything ever!
    Oh! I forgot about him... I change my vote...
    Long live Raven Rock candles!....and Spam

"I am error". A confession of existential failure.
    She sensed intelligence behind this rigmarole, but it was meaningless to her.

...those who regard me as effete, arrogant, distanced. [Interviewer: All of which is true, of course.] [Banville:] Of course!

I Don't Bless Them
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigmarole View Post
    "I am error". A confession of existential failure.
    I disagree with you, my friend. "I am a farmer" is a multi-layered statement that cannot even be approached by "I am error." Farming isn't just the character's profession, it's how he eats, sleeps, and breathes. It is his very essence. He didn't say that he farms... he said that he is a farmer. I want you to ponder the difference and get back to me. Then you'll see.

Farming isn't just the character's profession, it's how he eats, sleeps, and breathes.
    Oh yeah? Eating, sleeping and breathing are a mistake for my pal, Error, just like his every act and whole life. He is error.
    She sensed intelligence behind this rigmarole, but it was meaningless to her.

...those who regard me as effete, arrogant, distanced. [Interviewer: All of which is true, of course.] [Banville:] Of course!

Runaway Dog
    wow...ok this is a toss up between celes (for her kick a** ability to absorb magik) and cecil (for his first ability to use darkness, wich they screwed up on advenced, and then turning into a palidin wich was frickin rightous)

Manipulated Dead
    Mog, though I didn't figure this out until I got older..
    There's no gettin' off this train we on.

My favourite Final Fantasy character is probably Llendar from FFTA.

This is because the only Final Fantasy games I have played are FFTA and FFTA2 (which I haven't finished yet.) Also Llendar just seems like a dark version of Marche (even though he's the dark version of Mewt.) It just felt like the confrontation between Link and Dark Link in Zelda N64.

Thread Information