Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Demon Hunters

Ice Alchemist

Demon Hunters

Before our time they were planing. Planing to destroy us all. Either you join them...or..you die. In the year 2000 they took action. Killing anything that would oppose them. The human race was considered no more. There were however a select few of servivers. Some of these serviers though...weren't human. A race all of their own. Hunting down demons and killing then...even the half breed(half demons for those of you who don't know). They...want their world back. As soon as these hunters meet all Hell will break loose for those who have taken their world.

ok the setting everything seems normal people are living their everyday lives casue the demons earased their memory. However like I said their are a select few who know of the demons and are killing the. You can be a demon or a demon hunter, or both. lol. Are characters eventualy meet up and yadda yadda yadda. You just need character info

Name: Alison(Aly)
    weapons: Sias, hidden blades, two guns
    description: Has crystal blue eyes, brown straight hair that mid back length. She wears black jeans,comabt boots,a black tube top and a black jacket that's white on the inside where her guns are hidden. Aly is actually a half demon, but she has no knowledge of it, because her mother cast this spell on her when she was little, so her demon blood was hidden. She was born with human features though. her older brother always had a suspicion about it though.
    Last edited by Ice Alchemist; 11-03-2005 at 10:13 PM.

Name: Shade
    Weapons: A silver-bladed katana and a large revolver loaded with various types of bullets.
    Description: Shade is a Dhampir, half human-half vampire. He has jet black hair, black eyes, and very pale skin. He wears a black trenchcoat that conceals his weapons. He rides a motorcycle and travels from town to town killing demons. His past is a mystery.

Name: Austain
    Race: Human
    Weapons: Chainsaw staff
    Looks like avitar / Real life. Rides a demonic giraffe. Has a split persona, but they share a soul and memories. One psycho, and the other mysterious.
    There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there's guntheft.

Ice Alchemist
    ( all right people let's start. Btw this is free roleing. I don't take charge on what happens.^-^)

IC:
    Alison looked the 15 story buliding up and down with a smirk. She took the hair tie out of her hair and let if fall down her back as she walked inside the pitch black building. A man who appeared to be human walked out of one of the rooms. As soon as he saw her he began cursing at her in some language. Alison smirked and crossed her arms pulling two guns out of her lether jacket, and fired at him. As soon as he fell dead he took his real forum...a demon. " One down...a hell of alot more to go." She stated as she put her guns away and walked out of the building.

FFFanatic
    Name: Scruffy the Janitor
    Weapons: Sharpened Mop and Windex Cocktail Bombs
    Description: Wearing stained blue overalls and a faded blue hat with a gray moustache, Scruffy is quite a sight. What he lacks in agility and vigor, he makes up with paranoia and false bravado.

Scruffy watched as the girl shot the demon down, and being the clever old bastard he was, quickly ran up to the demons body while Alison's back was turned.

"Die you filthy wippersnapper!" he shouted as he jabbed the demons body with his trusty sharpened mop.

"Your lucky I got here in time young lady, he would've got you if I didn't finish him!" he lied, hoping the girl believed him.

Ice Alchemist
    Alison turned her head at him and raised an eye brow."really?''

FFFanatic
    "Err... why you... respect your elders dag nabbit!" Scruffy retorted.

Just before he could continue his rant, a trio of humanform demons came walking towards the pair. Scruffy, being half-blind, could see the reddish taint of evil around the three.

"Ah! I... ugh... forgot my pills!" he said, while slowly backing away toward some bushes. As he settled into his hiding place, Scruffy began to feel guilty for leaving the girl alone with the demons.

To make up for his cowardice, Scruffy lit a Windex cocktail bomb and threw it directly at the trio. The bomb impacted on the first demons forehead, it's illusion of human skin dissolved as it screamed from the excrutiating pain. The fire slowly spread to the second demon, the pair lighting up like christmas lights.

The third demon managed to avoid the spreading flames, and came straight for Alison...

Ice Alchemist
    She watched as the two demons caught fire. she held in a laugh." hey not bad." she said but soon turned serious as the demon came toward her. her sias slid out of the sleaves of her lether jacket and into her hands. She flipped one of them around and threw at the demon.

The sound of a motorcycle roars in the distance and slowly gets louder. Alison and Scruffy are too distracted with fighting the trio of demons to notice the noise.

Alison's sai flys through the air and finds its mark, hitting the demon through the eye. There is a sharp scream, then the demon falls to the ground with the other two. She walks over and retrieves her sai from the demon's head.

It was then that they noticed the sound of the approaching motorcycle. They looked up and saw a large demon running down the street on all fours. It was definitely running away from something. Just then, a motorcycle whipped by, chasing the demon. It pulled up beside the running demon and the driver drew a long katana from his back. With one swift slash, the demon's head was removed from it's body. The body crumpled and rolled to a stop while the head bounced into a gutter.

The motorcycle stopped with a screech and turned around. In a second, Alison and Scruffy were face to face with the driver of the bike. He smiled at them, showing his fangs.

Ice Alchemist
    Alison stood face to face with him. She smirked slightly." Impressive."She stated as she cleaned the demons blood off of her sia.

"My name is Shade," said the man on the bike with a voice that could be felt more than heard. "I see you also hunt demons."

Ice Alchemist
    "Names Alison,or Aly for short, and yes I do." Alison said as she put her sias back where they were before.

Shade smiled again, bearing his fangs. "And I assume the guy in the bushes is with you," he said, looking over at Scruffy.

Shade reached over and turned off his bike. A silence filled the air.

"Let me guess," said Shade, looking Aly over. "Your parents... no, your brother was killed by demons and you have devoted your life to hunting them to extinction." He paused. "How close am I?"

Ice Alchemist
    She looked over at Scruffy." You know I haven't really figured out who he is yet..." She turned back to Shade and narrowed her eyes a bit." Very close...but answer me this. How do you know that?"

Shade laughed to himself. "I have been around a very long time and I've seen many kids like you. I know the type. Granted, not all of them were as well dressed." He looked her over again.

"You know what happened to them? They're all dead. And none from natural causes." He paused, waiting for a reaction. When none came, he continued. "You can't hope to win with self-righteousness alone. You might as well cut your losses now. Go home. Maybe you can salvage a little bit of your life. Find a man, have some kids..." He trailed off and turned his back on Aly, walking back to his bike.

Ice Alchemist
    She rolled her eyes before turning her back, but then stopped and looked over her shoulder and smirked." Thanks, but no thanks I can handle myself. Beside I'm stopping till every last one of those things that kill for no reason is gone."

Shade stopped short and the smile dropped from his face.

"...What about the ones that do kill for a reason? Not all demons are mindless animals."

Ice Alchemist
    " I know that... but if they attack me then I'll attack back." She said as she continued to look over her shoulder.

Shade considered her answer and decided to accept it. He leaned against his motorcycle and fished a cigarette out of his pocket. He lit the cigarette with a match and took a long drag. Blowing smoke through his nose, he stared at Alison. He seemed to wordlessly come to a conclusion about the girl.

"You know, there are things going on that are much bigger than you. Serious shit. If you keep doing what you're doing, you are eventually going to uncover something powerful enough to destroy you."

Ice Alchemist
    She turned and looked at him fully. " Well what ever I uncover I'de like those demons to go ahead and try to kill me...it's not going to happen."

"Heh. I like your style."

Shade looked up at the building they stood in front of. "What is this place?"

Ice Alchemist
    Alison looked at the building and crossed her arms." Probably a hang out for the demons. Everytime theres more then one of them in there...not to mention theres no lights.'' She stated as she leaned against a wall.

"And you plan on going in there? What do you hope to find that would make something that dangerous worthwhile?"

Ice Alchemist
    She looked at him before answering." Well first I want to find the one who started this whole demons taking over the world type thing and hey I'm bored and these demons have been killing people for years." She started to walk inside.

Shade is lost in thought for a minute while he considers the origin of the demons. When he turned back, Aly was entering the building.

"Things would probably be more interesting if I stick with this girl," said Shade to himself. "There is something unique about her."

With his mind made up, Shade hops back on his motorcycle and fires up the engine. He points the front wheel toward the entrance and guns it. The motorcycle smashes through the glass door and roars into the lobby of the building. Shocked faces turn to see death itself on two wheels.

Ice Alchemist
    Alison pulled strands of her hair behind her ears." Well someone likes to make an enterance." She said as she postioned her gun holsters in away where she could grab her guns anytime.She contiuned walking in, staying alert but appearing to be relaxed and normal.

Shade dismounted his bike and took the key. Various lower level demons scatter, running away from the two hunters in their lobby. He walks with Alison toward the elevators. Looking over toward the reception desk, he can see one demon crouched down, trying to call someone on the phone. Shade quickly draws his gun and fires one shot, blowing the demon's head clean off.

"Hold all my calls."

Ice Alchemist
    Alison watched as he shot down the demon then walked into the elevator. She pushed on the last number once Shade was in. She leaned against the wall and stuffed her hands in her pockets.

There is an awkward silence as they ascend to the top floor. The kind of awkward silence that can only be achieved in an elevator.

"So..." says Shade, trying to make small talk. Before he can get any further, the elevator jolts to a stop. The lights go out.

Ice Alchemist
    Alison looked at Shade when he stared to speak but then turneed her gaze around the elevator trying to get her eyes adjusted to the dark." Now what?" She asked in some annoyance.

Thread Information