Thread: Where should i take my date?

Where should i take my date?

Suggest places. Whichever is suggested the most wins.

<&Vorpy> hey have you seen this video: http://notareallink.whatever

In a good thread? You're welcome. Charlemagne's Avatar
    An aquarium, the bitches love fishes.

food u mean right, if it is food, dont go to an italian place unless u are good with noodles, they tend to get messy. If it is for entertainment, bowling, movie theaters, prolly the theater unles she is more active, then bowling. Prolly for the food place, try a seafood place, unless she doesnt like seafood. Then go to a steak place or fancy place, they have a variety.
    I don't talk much....

Dinner (nothing too fancy. Keep it within your price range) and a movie. Theme parks are fun to take dates to if you have one near you :D
    Twitter: jeremyjackson89

unless ur loaded, then go fancy, and i dont think he wants to take her to a aquarium, nobody would want to take a girl there when u say stuff like that.
    I don't talk much....

A fascination with masked men. Evangelion's Avatar
    Id love to go to an aquarium :(

If she's anything like me, taking her to the mall and buying her stuff would make her squeeeeeeal

ya she would like it, cuz she would want everything in the store. One time Eva, i could have sworn it said male under your gender. Im confused, maybe its was someone else.
    I don't talk much....

Quote Originally Posted by NightmareGun
    ya she would like it, cuz she would want everything in the store. One time Eva, i could have sworn it said male under your gender. Im confused, maybe its was someone else.
    Shes a trickster. Stay away from that one kid, shes seduced many a man.

she hasnt seduced u yet, i think its u who needs to watch out, the girl i like only likes shopping to get clothes to where, and food to eat, she doesnt do it for fun, shes kinda like me. We have a lot in common, wow im off track, anyways........what does she like to do, if its a good date u want, do somthing she likes, ask her, but dont really ask her. Like not flat out where do u want to go for our date.
    I don't talk much....

it said, "I am male! Dont let anyone tell you any differently!" or something like that, thus, it was a blatant hint that I was anything *but* male. Sometimes people confuse my gender because of my vulgarity (or so I like to think) so I make ha-has about it.

Anyway hmm what else. Movies and dinner are pretty much the generic, simplistic ways to go about things. It's a neutral kind of thing. I dunno if she's into clubbing, but that's another option. Food, movie, dancing, fun fun fun!

Once a Great Tit, Always a Great Tit Skankin' Garbage's Avatar
    I like peculiar dates...nothing too overly romantic, especially for a first date. For this reason, I'd reccomend doing quirky things, like uhh...

- Take her to a downtown area with cool stores.

- Take her to the concentration camp alone...but only do this if you know she's pretty into you, and likes getting scared; otherwise, you'll just look fuckin' creepy, lol!

- Take her to the swap meet! If you have a girl who likes you to buy them things, this is the best place. Everything costs like 10 cents, and it's an interesting place usually.

- Go do something active, like bowling or dancing.

- (Actually, aquariums and theme parks are interesting too, there just aren't any where I live :/ Another good one I heard from Sinistral is that he took a date of his to some La Brea Tar Pits! That's so fuckin' cool. Hey Sin, if you want me to remove this, just tell me or edit it manually. I don't know if this is OMG personal or something, heh. :P)

For food options:

- Take her to the food court at the mall and make fun of people. This gives you soooo many options to be funny. :P

- Take her to a local joint. I often take my dates to the local mexican food joint, and they think that I am really cultured and shit because my taste in Mexican food is all impeccable or some shit. :P "What? You've never had an Empanada de Queso before? Girl, you haven't lived!" Such a good fucking prop. :P

I won't give you any tips on HOW to date, cos I remember from your chick advice that you know what the hell you're doing, lol :P But Let me just say that I am a firm believer in going dutch or really inexpensive on first dates. This is particularly important to establish if you're poor and like doing expensive things, like bowling or dancing. Have a blast, and pork her.
    Last edited by Skankin' Garbage; 05-23-2005 at 09:01 PM.

All my diggaz say WHAT!?

Spoiler: Magic (still) ROCKS!

http://jamieobeso.blogspot.com/ (updated 7/26/08)

SG, always about the porking -_-;;

Heloderma suspectum
    the local garbage dump! free food, free fun, and lots of nice birds!

The Greatest Defender of Freedom and Liberty on These Boards The 984's Avatar
    Take her up to Dead Man's Curve! It's been ten years since that fateful night when Bobby Hudson lost his life in a race. They say his ghost haunts that curve to this very day. :(

So, naturally, it's a great place to park.
    OBEY
    The 984 Has Spoken

Mr. Molecule
    "The back seat of a Camero."
    "Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind."

With liberty and justice for all Kairi's Avatar
    the zoo? Zoo is fun ^^
    < Ezboarder > Use protection, and the only thing you test positive for is being awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Arac
    That's a low blow; you know I'm lactose intolerant, and can accordingly only skim your whining, for health reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth Katana
    Ah yes, the good old "you're all pieces on a chessboard that I bought and own" bit. One of my favourites, it is. It almost makes one wonder why you're posting on a message board about video games.

Hooters, supposedly they have pretty good wings.

"Poteaux de M. Heavyfoot sur l'Internet" BlueMageOne's Avatar
    the pork processing plant has a nice tour
    Change background to blue for best results.

So 984, if i cut you, do you bleed comedy?

Clubbing is a good idea. I think that might be what i do. Food then clubbing. I've never been, so at least it will be something new. Aquarium and Zoo would be nice, but this is at night, and also, i don't have a zoo near me =(

The Greatest Defender of Freedom and Liberty on These Boards The 984's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Devillion
    So 984, if i cut you, do you bleed comedy?
    That and some red sticky stuff.
    OBEY
    The 984 Has Spoken

I'M A CONCEPT, WHAT ARE YOU? Nulani's Avatar
    The Aquarium and local Pizza Hut.

Thread Information