Thread: Regarding the fanfic "Sonic: Sketchy"

Regarding the fanfic "Sonic: Sketchy"

Not only did the author, Sean Catlett, decide not to finish the story, but now he's removed it fom FF.Net altogether when I fancied a re-read. I had it saved to my computer at one point, though I can't find it anywhere now. I can't remember who recommended this story originally (might have been Pierson, maybe?), but I'm wondering if anyone saved it, and if they did, whether they can send it to me :D

*puppy-dog eyes*
    xxLunarCryxx

"THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU, THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE." - Death, in Terry Pratchett's 'Night Watch'

Slime
    Prepare your bodies, everyone...this is going to be the biggest bump in the history of forever.

FOREVER, I tell you!

As far as I'm aware, the only remaining permanent backup of this ancient (ancient) story resides right here.

(Of course, not that the OP will ever know their question has been answered...or cares anymore...but the question HAS BEEN ANSWERED! Let us celebrate and join in great festivities on this glorious day!)

send them a PM, maybe their email account is still active.

A fellow will remember a lot of things you wouldn't think he'd remember. You take me. One day, back in 1896, I was crossing over to Jersey on the ferry, and as we pulled out, there was another ferry pulling in, and on it there was a girl waiting to get off. A white dress she had on. She was carrying a white parasol. I only saw her for one second. She didn't see me at all, but I'll bet a month hasn't gone by since that I haven't thought of that girl.

Thread Information