View Poll Results: Which LoZ is hardest?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Legend of Zelda

1 2.78%
  • Adventure of Link

17 47.22%
  • Link to the Past

8 22.22%
  • Links Awakening

3 8.33%
  • Ocarina of Time

2 5.56%
  • Majora's Mask

2 5.56%
  • Oracle of Ages

2 5.56%
  • Oracle of Seasons

1 2.78%
  • Minish Cap

0 0%
  • Other, if I've forgotten any

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which is the hardest LoZ game you played?

FWIW I thought Minish Cap could be harder than ALTTP. The first two games are the hardest by far though.
    She sensed intelligence behind this rigmarole, but it was meaningless to her.

...those who regard me as effete, arrogant, distanced. [Interviewer: All of which is true, of course.] [Banville:] Of course!

GER~NADE!! Something's got to change! Killmore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigmarole View Post
    FWIW I thought Minish Cap could be harder than ALTTP. The first two games are the hardest by far though.
    There's no way MC could even compare to aLttP. Even if you don't know the enemy exploits (such as burning Gibdos to reduce them to Stalfos or one shotting Wizrobes with the Lantern) there really isn't anything that's outright challenging since you have so many hearts after the Temple of Droplets and nothing does more than a single full heart's worth of damage per hit (save for the Gibdo's grab); the only time MC gets challenging is with the final dungeon. Compared to stuff in aLttP's Light World, nevermind the Dark World, knocking out half to a third of your total health in one go; even with the healing options, screwing around is generally a bad idea.

SS for now looks promising; grunts don't just run up to you to die and can take a good chunk out of you if you screw up. Though you start with six hearts instead of three and the game's throwing bottles at you, screwing around is a good way to get your shit kicked in. I discuss this more when I get past level 1.
    My UberLete Sig! Brought to you by....The #1 threat to America Spoiler: BEARS!!! (That Shuffle!)

The adventures are hard but I find loooong games tedious at the end, so the Ocarina gets the vote.

GER~NADE!! Something's got to change! Killmore's Avatar
    Skyward Sword's Hero Modo is pretty tough, probably the hardest 3D Zelda to date. Still doesn't pass Zelda 2 in terms of difficulty though. Probably on par with LttP if you avoid getting the mails and stick with the green tunic.
    My UberLete Sig! Brought to you by....The #1 threat to America Spoiler: BEARS!!! (That Shuffle!)

I'd say a tie between Ages and Seasons for me.

Which FF Character Are You?

.:Neptune:.
    "You are a very passionate person, however, this passion often remains hidden below the surface. You have a great deal of compassion for others and are always willing to help those in need. You have a great generosity, sometimes so great that you neglect yourself while giving to others. You also have a stubborn side, though, which serves to protect you from being taken advantage of by those you help."

[damn quizilla's need to log in, can't get the picture too!]

One Cute Girl!!!!!!!

I voted for Zelda 2, but after playing it enough times, much like anything, the game gets easy

Thread Information