Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Destroy lolcity plz

*has to squint to make it out* Uh ... is that supposed to be Rikku, or something?
    Rar.

Look again, I found a much better one.
    The star maker says it ain't so bad
    The dream maker's gonna make you mad
    The spaceman says everybody look down
    It's all in your mind

Spaceman - The Killers

For the Light, Bitch. Izlude1984's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kirokokori
    What happen to kitty at end?!
    ((Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete spoilers))
    Spoiler: After singing "THE BOAT SONG" as most of us who played Lunar know it. The kitty will get to the big city of Meribia, there. She and her Boyfriend Alex will go do all sorts of wonderful quests that lead towards Alex's dream of becoming the next dragon master. They'll eventually meet a man named Ghaleon who is the premier of the Magic Guild in the floating city of Vane. He'll ask that Alex and Luna the kitty take him to see Quark, the White Dragon that they met while living in Burg. When they finally arrive, Ghaleon transforms into the Magic Emperor Ghaleon and kidnaps Quark and Luna the kitty. She sings for him and the vile tribe whilest Alex gets togather with his friends and does all sorts of classic RPG stuff before finally going to save her. In the end, Luna happens to be the goddess Athena who was reborn as a baby human kitten. Alex gives up his powers just like his hero Dyne did to save her and they get togather after defeating Ghaleon and saving the world. The end.

Wasnt that fun?
    Lightforge, lol

YEZZ INDEEEEEEE!D!!1!111elevenses
    Rar.

Oh yeah, and to see the original, which IMO is much better than this shii song stuff...

http://www.lunareb.com/movies/lunars...naboatsong.wmv

The animation isnt that awesome by today's standards, but back when this came out, I'll admit that it was the first RPG to make me tear up.
    Lightforge, lol

On a totally unrelated notice.

I MANAGED TO HUNT DOWN A MOTHERFUCKING COPY OF THAT GAME ^_^

I'm picking it up on monday, so I'll see if it's worth all the fuzz you people make about it.
    Ok, I've just about had my FILL of riddle asking, quest assigning, insult throwing, pun hurling, hostage taking, iron mongering, smart arsed fools, freaks, and felons that continually test my will, mettle, strength, intelligence, and most of all, patience! If you've got a straight answer ANYWHERE in that bent little head of yours, I want to hear it pretty damn quick or I'm going to take a large blunt object roughly the size of Elminster AND his hat, and stuff it lengthwise into a crevice of your being so seldom seen that even the denizens of the nine hells themselves wouldn't touch it with a twenty-foot rusty halberd! Have I MADE myself perfectly CLEAR?! - The Protagonist. Baldur's Gate I

Sweet, you'll love it. Tell Ghaleon I said "hi" and that he rocks hard core.
    Lightforge, lol

:WTFBOMB>
    This is preposterous! Am I to assault the undead with nothing but sticks and harsh language?

Thread Information