Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Teaser - Chapter Five

Teaser - Chapter Five

Just so you know that I *do* have something written...and to sort of get my energy levels back up! Enjoy the first section of Chapter Five, bwoh ha ha ha!

Another banana peel joined the pile on the floor as Jiharn crossed his ankles, swinging them back and forth. He munched happily on the soft, sweet fruit as he observed the good ol' boss putting the final touches on his latest invention.

Finally Hiryuu straightened, pushing back the welding mask to delicately dab at the sweat on his brow. "There. I believe that should do it. Mwah ha ha ha!"

Jiharn cocked his head to the side, leaning forward slightly. "Bawgdfasdfjpoij!"

"Hmph...don't talk with your mouth full, you imbecile. I can't understand a word you just said!"

"Varuomir!" He choked down an enormous bite, thumped his chest, then released a long, loud sigh of contentment. "What is it, boss? It looks like one of those...uh... Curved throwing things that come back to you... A zeppelin?"

"A boomerang," Hiryuu corrected, and tossed his welding mask away before pulling off the thick gloves and setting them aside. Gingerly he brushed a fingertip against the smooth, gleaming, black metal. It was still warm, though cool enough to handle. Gently he held it up so he could watch it glisten in the fluorescent light. "But not just any boomerang, my dear sidekick. No no no! This little beauty operates on vocal commands. Speak the name of your intended victim...and WHAM!"

Jiharn jumped, then giggled at his reaction. "Right, wham! You get hit with a sledgehammer!"

Hiryuu stared at him for a moment. "... No, Jiharn. The boomerang hits the intended victim."

"REALLY?!" Jiharn gasped, awestruck. "Wow, boss, that's a more innovative upgrade than even Microsoft could have conjured!"

"..." Hiryuu let the matter drop. "Now for a simple test subject..." He flicked his thumb over a green button, and turned his head to gaze about the room. "Hmmmmm..."

Suddenly Goemon flounced into the room, trying to be kawaii by jumping around with a dorky smile on his chubby face. "It would have to be a simple test for someone like YOU to pass! Wazzah!"

That would do nicely.

"Ah ha ha ha! GOEMON!" Hiryuu spoke into the miniature microphone, and chucked the boomerang with a skilled flick of the wrist.

"I wouldn't SUBJECT anyone to a test, ha ha ha! Speaking of tests, that little guy over there must've had a quiz on bananas, because he's been cramming like crazy...cramming them in his MOUTH! Ha ha h--"

BOOMERANG!!! WHA-THUD!

Goemon crumbled loosely to the floor like crap from a horse. Its job complete, the boomerang fluttered back into Hiryuu's outstretched hand. "Perfect," Hiryuu purred, and he brushed away a straying lock of vibrant blue hair. "Those fools will never see it coming. Let's see Lunaris dodge this, ha ha ha ha h--what the...?! Jiharn, stop hanging on my arm!"

"But I wanna try it!" Jiharn smiled cutely, rocking his legs back and forth as he clung to Hiryuu's sleeve. "Pleeeeeeease?"

Something within Hiryuu told him that this was a very bad idea...that there was no way in hell Jiharn could be trusted with something so valuable... But blast it if Jiharn didn't have the most adorable way about him when he begged and swung around on things so cheerfully with that vacant smile...

"Oh, very well," Hiryuu sighed, and reluctantly passed his precious weapon into Jiharn's eager hands.

"Yay! How does it work?"

"Press that button there," he explained patiently, "and then speak the name of anyone you want to bludgeon."

Jiharn grinned and gleefully pushed the button. "Absolutely anyone?" He danced about eagerly, and then...not too surprisingly...found himself slipping on one of the hundreds of banana peels littered about the ground. The boomerang went flying out of his hand...and kept going right out the window.

"NO! Jiharn, you fool!" Hiryuu cried in a most angsty manner. "Now that thing is on the loose!"

"Yeah, and it'll hit absolutely anyone, too! Wheeeee!" Jiharn trilled, still flat on his back.

"Agh!" Hiryuu stopped himself from hitting his head against the wall. "I don't have time to retrieve it NOW..."

Jiharn stopped laughing. "Oh yah, today's the big date, isn't it?"

"Precisely. I had *hoped* to put the boomerang to use this evening, it was the perfect defense..." He caught sight of his reflection, and instinctively smoothed his hand over his hair. "I suppose I'll simply have to rely on my natural charm and charisma."

"Charm? You'll need all the lucky charms you can get!" Goemon croaked before Hiryuu turned a baleful eye upon him. "Oh crap, I'm screwed!"
    Condemnation before investigation is the height of ignorance.
    -----
    Anonymous

Alpha-Female of the RPGC Staff Weiila's Avatar
    Wheeee!! :yipee: :yipee:
    Great to see some more Rendezvous action, Fae! ^_^ It's looking great... the date is going to be hilarious!
    New fanfic quote:

"I am indeed a spy, milord, but not for the enemies of Mordor or the Master. Instead, I serve a different master, a group called the Protectors of the Plot Continuum. Milord, have you ever heard of 'fanfiction'?"
    "Aye. A particularly odious form of sorcery, by all accounts."
    /.../
    "Yes. And have you heard of 'fangirls'?"
    "They are but a legend! A fearful legend, but a legend nonetheless."
    -Architeuthis of the Protectors of the Plot Continuum and High Nazgul of the Ringwraiths
    From "Intelligence Briefs for the PPC: The Beginning" by Architeuthis

Quote Originally Posted by darkling
    Orochimaru has joined the Baby-Sitter's Club.

Not just hilarious, Wei, HIGH-LARIOUS!

Plus, Goemon getting beat up can't be all too bad (I'd prefer Ebisumaru though)
    The Mind's Basement - Home of a site coded by a chair, a crappy undone sprite comic, and some funny.

Igatona is your resident grooveologist! If you need a groove fixed, or advice on a groove, come see the resident grooveologist!

I'm a man of few words...and all I have to say is this:
    ^_^

Classic ClothHat flavor ClothHat's Avatar
    Post the whole darn thing already
    Still rocks

I'm with CH...for once.
    The Mind's Basement - Home of a site coded by a chair, a crappy undone sprite comic, and some funny.

Igatona is your resident grooveologist! If you need a groove fixed, or advice on a groove, come see the resident grooveologist!

Oh yes. The Legendary Date. Starring: Mr. Faetan and Ms. Hiryuu..

I mean.. uhh..

Well, hopefully we'll see some hot fork-on-steak piercing action in a restaurant or somethin'..
    "Magic is impressive, but now, Minsc leads! Swords for everyone!"

Now, as I recall, it's a DOUBLE-DATE, so I can't wait for that! ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinistral
    I don't get why it is most people think they can't have decent conversations with me. Do I sound like Conan the barbarian on the boards "URgh ARgh, EERRAAGHH Moo"?
    Hello, All! Don't forget this thread is here!

GG Crono 4: "Aim for the crotch" is the best slogan ever.
    GG Crono 4: For anything.
    GG Crono 4: Ever.
    GG Crono 4: In fact, existing products would be SO much better if they used that slogan.
    GG Crono 4: "Wiffle Ball: Aim For The Crotch!"
    GG Crono 4: "Lawn Darts: Aim For The Crotch!"
    GG Crono 4: "Tampax: Aim For The Crotch!"

Hey. What if I was the waiter and thought Fae/Tannin to be a catgirl, and then spill HOT soup on Hiryu/Mystery man accompanying Tannin in the playful purpose of revenge? :P

Mab, with your new Dan-like powers, you can just grab him and explode!

"YATTA-ZE! OYAJII!!!!" ;_; *Boom*

NO! Don't poke meeeeee.... *KO!*

That's the point of the thing. To not get poked.

Seen it, and more. 'cause I have special privilages. Bwa ha ha.
    Oh! Heavenly! A Lemon!! The nicest of nice things! - Moustafa, Paper Mario

Awww don't I get any peeks?

Well I've gotten to see Weiilas chap so far. Is good. Now she just needs to FINISH IT.
    Last edited by StarStorm; 07-23-2003 at 08:37 AM.

I'm naked. This, however, has no bearing on anything.

Good stuff, Fae. I can see that I'm going to have to read the previous stuff that I kinda haven't. AWAY!
    The book reads:
    "And then there shall come a day when things will be lost and people won't know where. And brothers will run away for absolutely no reason and all and things will happen in the sky. And people will marvel and friends who have new names and birds will be different!"
    --Blue Dragon
    ---
    You open the SCROLL 2.
    Your hands begin to sweat because of your extreme excitement!!
    "Five to find, three are one. One gives access, the bladed sun. The Staff of Ages, to vanquish the foe. The Silver Orb, to banish below. Joining two, the Golden Blade. The last to invoke, the Platinum Horn."

You will, and then you will turn crazy and change your name to Mother Shoobaboo.

In any case, well, enjoy!

Classic ClothHat flavor ClothHat's Avatar
    Ok, you know what, aside from that little teaser it's been like half a year since the last update. So uh yeah, anyone feel free to finish my thought.
    Still rocks

You know very well why you posted that, CH, and it is to relive the OOOOOOOOOOOLD days of yore where we joked about supremacy of this forum.

What is this I don't even pokefreak_85's Avatar
    Yeah, I'm also with CH, and this reminds me that I have to finish my Rendezvous bio too...

Originally posted by StarStorm
    Well I've gotten to see Weiilas chap so far. Is good. Now she just needs to FINISH IT.
    You've gotten to see it, I've got it :P
    (And I mean that literally, muahahahaha... Hahahaha... ... ... Ha XD)

It reminds me that I need to give a small slap to certain people.

March my troops, march!

*drunken people mumbling*

Hey! Homer started to drink again!

*drunken people mumbling*

There was nary a b0xx0r that remained unr0xx0red by Weiila's chapter. ^_^

Thank you, GG. Lots of evil cackling when I wrote that, and it was hilarious when TD chatted with me the other day when he was reading it, in order to be able to write a summary for it:
    Something like:

TD: All this "ultimate horror" thing makes me think of people who's gotten banned...
    Me: Well... you're almost on the right track...
    *minutes pass*
    TD: I HATE you.
    New fanfic quote:

"I am indeed a spy, milord, but not for the enemies of Mordor or the Master. Instead, I serve a different master, a group called the Protectors of the Plot Continuum. Milord, have you ever heard of 'fanfiction'?"
    /.../
    -Architeuthis of the Protectors of the Plot Continuum and High Nazgul of the Ringwraiths

Thus proving that beyond that pretty face and deep within that pure, angelic heart, Weiila is just as evil as the rest of us.

A fine chapter to go along with the others.. your sense of Lunarish is even more advanced than mine.. albeit the man himself is the best one to judge :)

Now, to wait for Chap 5.. >:)

Originally posted by Weiila
    Thank you, GG. Lots of evil cackling when I wrote that, and it was hilarious when TD chatted with me the other day when he was reading it, in order to be able to write a summary for it:
    Something like:

TD: All this "ultimate horror" thing makes me think of people who's gotten banned...
    Me: Well... you're almost on the right track...
    *minutes pass*
    TD: I HATE you.
    Heh. That's my little Tenchi! ^_^

And btw, nice chapter, Weiila. Thanks for the cameo, though I'm still confused about how I was cheated out of being able to kill Tony a bit.
    I don't get why it is most people think they can't have decent conversations with me. Do I sound like Conan the barbarian on the boards "URgh ARgh, EERRAAGHH Moo"?

GG Crono 4: In fact, existing products would be SO much better if they used that slogan.

Friendly Neighborhood Flying Spaghetti Monster d Galloway's Avatar
    Ohh, nice. Can't wait for chapter 5!
    I think I've learned my lesson
    I'll never follow my dreams again
    I wont waste any more of your time
    So kiss my ass
    I wont be back

-Reel Big Fish, Last Show

Of course I'm evil It's too good to pass up on ;)

Val: Sorry about that, you should have been in there but Maz called upon X first for some reason and then he got occupied as you see... yeah... ^^;; *runs, and has gotten too much practice fleeing from Galloway lately to be caught up with*
    New fanfic quote:

/.../

*uses a Lunar Bridge Gift to teleport to right in front of Weiila* Hi, mommy.

Eeep! ... uh, I mean, hi. It was X fault! And the birdie!
    New fanfic quote:

/.../

Friendly Neighborhood Flying Spaghetti Monster d Galloway's Avatar
    Weiila, Val, calm down. Go take a time out. *makes them take a time out*
    I think I've learned my lesson
    I'll never follow my dreams again
    I wont waste any more of your time
    So kiss my ass
    I wont be back

-Reel Big Fish, Last Show

Thread Information