Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The New Welcoming Thread!

IllusiveGhostAngel
    Hi.... not really real new but not old either... but ne ways hi.

Hello to you.

Heh welcome. Well it has been awhile since I've been here, but ah well I've been kind of busy.
    I declare Sayaka (SaGa), Lynn (SaGa 2), Gloria (SaGa 3), Myriam (Romancing SaGa), Cat (Romancing SaGa 2), Tatyana (Romancing SaGa 3), Rei (SaGa Frontier), Meythia (SaGa Frontier 2) and Michelle (Unlimited SaGa) as "Miss SaGa" of their respective games. And my vote is greater than all!

GER~NADE!! Something's got to change! Killmore's Avatar
    Hello I'm New
    Anyway I'm pretty dissapointed with the whole cancelling of Endless SaGa as it looked really awesome(the one shot/poster) but I think it could have fit very well as a MMO with the series freeroaming nature(or at least the games after Legends III) I just wish it hadn't been left so obcure.

Once a Great Tit, Always a Great Tit Skankin' Garbage's Avatar
    Where'd you hear about this?

All my diggaz say WHAT!?

Spoiler: Magic (still) ROCKS!

http://jamieobeso.blogspot.com/ (updated 7/26/08)

I'd like to know myself because this is first time I even heard about this "Endless SaGa" thing. In any shape or form. Be it legit info or far fetched rumors. This is completely new to me. So I can't say much about it one way or the other. Except of course wanting more info, sources, etc.
    I declare Sayaka (SaGa), Lynn (SaGa 2), Gloria (SaGa 3), Myriam (Romancing SaGa), Cat (Romancing SaGa 2), Tatyana (Romancing SaGa 3), Rei (SaGa Frontier), Meythia (SaGa Frontier 2) and Michelle (Unlimited SaGa) as "Miss SaGa" of their respective games. And my vote is greater than all!

GER~NADE!! Something's got to change! Killmore's Avatar
    I read this at 1up.com about a month ago give or take a week or so.
    It's been awile since I saw this so I'm not excactly sure of the reason they gave for canning the game but I think it had something to do with the developers having too many projects, that and the actual game concept kindda fell off the radar for too long and did not receive much of any actual devolpement.

Ah I think I found the Article in question. It's clear this Endless Saga has nothing to do with Square's SaGa series. In case anyone may reading posts here may have been thinking that. Although that's not to say it would have been a bad game.
    Last edited by SaintAjora; 09-12-2006 at 12:30 AM.

So!

I'm here. Umm...I'm Eroneous Waylay, devout member ov the KVLT ov Turnip. I'm apparently part of some data mining expedition that started on GameFAQs and at Skankin''s suggestion has semi-migrated here (I plan to keep both updated, inasmuch as I keep ANYTHING updated, really.)

Umm....I'm so distracted by the smilies. OMG pure win. <3 THERE NEEDS TO BE, however, an icon ov the almighty RedTurnip.

Okay, so. I've a page, on the web, ergo I guess by definition a 'webpage.'
    http://geocities.com/passiflora_amethystina

Like I say, you won't find (at least on my page--the links from it may vary) any character reviews or the like (not yet, anyway.) Purely semi-ish-not-really-organized raw data with some semblance of an explanation from time to time.

Word wrap is recommended. ;x

A hearty hail, all!

Sir_Vimes, Reporting In!

Mir_Vimes, Reporting In!

AL-BLOUGELLUS, REPORTING IN!

we are here to discuss technical data.

if you're wondering why there's three of us, that intense looking young man in the capri pants over there absorbed us.

DAMN RIGHT.

so we only exist as part of him now. specifically, we're the capri pants. he only let's us talk when discussing saga frontier technical data, so please, start hacking. just don't piss him off, or he'll absorb you too.

SHUT UP.

wait, we have to tell them about the site!

HMPH. VERY WELL.

http://www.geocities.com/grand_flamingo/
    it's our crappy little geocities page, a repository of everything SaGa, and a back up in case our computer dies, we break the external hard drive, and the flash - ! oh no! not the iron!

THE IRON, YES, THE IRON! NOW SHUT UP!

Thread Information