Thread: Paroxysɱ

Post Paroxysɱ

|| Paroxysm ||

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	18_6_orig.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	39.8 KB 
ID:	1297

Club Paroxysm, a brooding, atypical, stylish nightclub in New York has been the underworld hotspot for three years in a row. It is not only famous for its reverberating and inviting music that itches at your soul, but also for the people inside it: trendsetters from around the city gather and sweep all their dirty little secrets under the rug. Politicians, musicians, gamblers and frauds all alike are tempted by Paroxysm; its ring of dirty deals and high class strippers proves to be intoxicating to all who enter it. In this role-play enters a wide web of intricate characters, each with their own troubles, and each with their own pasts. It explores how everyone who enters the club immediately becomes interconnected, drawn to eachother by the share of love for the criminal world. The question remains, however, is anybody actually willing to escape?

This role-play will follow the tradition rules, one post per turn, no godmoding, etc. This story will be open ended, YOU get to choose what happens, and the consequences that follow. I will not hold your hand down a set path; your character is entirely free. I expect posts to be longer than just a couple of sentences, though I do not expect essays either.
    Use common sense, and have fun.

Music currently playing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0eEcfDEZ6s

Character Profile:

Name:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Physical Appearance:
    Background:

What Doesnt Kill Me Will Only Make Me Stronger Vampire-Apprentice's Avatar
    ((um hey, just thought i would let you know that most people who go on this site have moved to another one, i can give you the web address so you can join us and if you join then i will most likely join this rp. The web address is below for you :)))

http://bestfruit4eva.forummotions.com/f1-roleplays
    DREAM

ABOUT WHAT IS TO COME HAVE ASPERATIONS AND BELIEVE IN THEM. LIVE THE LIFE YOU HAVE IMAGINED...EACH DAY UNDERSTAND LIFE LESS, BUT ALWAYS LIVE IT TO THE FULL AND REGRET NOTHING!

Thread Information