Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fallen~

The Fallen~

The Fallen.

Millennia ago 200 Angels fell from Heaven, each had their own reason. Some went to earth to start a new life; some were just following family, and left so they weren’t left behind.
    Most of those that had gone to earth ended up starting families; some even had children and were living happily in one place, though quite a few just traveled in groups or by themselves.
    Eventually, after a decade or so, all the Angels that had settled on earth were rounded up and brought back to heaven to be punished. Nearly all were killed straight off, but some that were highly respected before they had fallen, or had a high amount of power were spared. They were stripped of their wings, leaving them with scars and had most of their powers taken away. Finally, they were sent down to Earth.

All of those that were cast down to Earth were placed in a small town, and have lived here since, modifying memories of those that got suspicious about their never changing appearance. All though they were never told they weren't allowed to leave, the Fallen never really left the town, and those that did almost always came back.

Now the town has grown a little, and has the basics, including things like a shopping center and a school

You are one of the Fallen, living in this small town with all the others that have fallen too. Many have gone mad without their wings and the majority of their and killed themselves, so only a few remain here.

Nephilim [Humans with Angel Blood, possess some Angel powers, though are mortal] have started appearing too, and not all of them are ignorant about their lineage, leaving it down to the Angels to make sure they keep under the radar when using their powers.

Everyone knows and looks out for each other to make sure nobody else goes down the same path as the others, though it’s not as easy as it sounds.

[To cut out all the awkwardness, I made it so that mostly everyone knows each other xD]

Full Name:
    Nickname:
    Angel/Nephilim:
    Age: [How old you appear to be/if Nephilim how old you are]
    Family:
    Relationship with anyone?:
    Powers:
    Looks:
    Looks other:
    Anything else?:

My Information:

Katie

Full Name: “Katerina Lucy Starr, crappy, I know but I didn’t pick it.”
    Nickname: “Katie, just call me Katie.”
    Angel/Nephilim: “Angel, minus the wings and the Halo”
    Family: “I have a younger brother and a younger sister. Jason and Phoebe,”
    Powers: Katerina has telekinesis. She can move objects with her mind, though her ability has been reduced to moving from up to a couple of metres away. She is also immune to others powers, meaning she can't be healed, her sister can't manipulate her feelings etc.
    Looks:
    Looks other: Katie went a little overboard with the piercings in her ears, she's got almost all of the places possible pierced.
    Anything else?:

Phoebe

Full Name: “Phoebe Isabelle Starr,”
    Nickname: “Phoebe, I don’t think you can really shorten my first name,”
    Angel/Nephilim: “I’m an Angel,”
    Age: “Katie says I look around 15, so I’ll just go with that,”
    Family: “My older sister and brother, Katie and Jason,”
    Powers: Phoebe can manipulate people’s feelings to make them calmer or happier, but it will only work if isn’t using it for personal gain, it doesn’t last for too long, and she never really uses it anyway.
    Looks:
    Looks other:
    Anything else?: Phoebe was one of the last Angels to fall, she went to warn Katie and Jason that those who had Fallen were about to be rounded up and try to persuade them to come back before it happened. Her plan didn’t go as she had meant it to, and she ended up getting punished too

Jason

Full Name: “Jason Felix Starr,”
    Nickname: “Jason, or whatever anyone else wants to call me, I’ll respond to pretty much everything,”
    Angel/Nephilim: “Angel, if you could call me that.”
    Family: “I got stuck with two sisters,”
    Powers: Jason was only left with heightened senses when they had finished stripping his powers.
    Looks:
    Looks other:
    Anything else?: Jason followed Katerina down, he never really wanted to leave in the first place but he felt like he needed to watch over his sister.

Jak

Full Name: "Jak Matthews, thats all."
    Nickname: "Jak, since it is my name,"
    Angel/Nephilim: "I'm a Nephilim, though the Angel is strongly diluted"
    Family: "There's my parents, but I don't really talk to them much."
    Powers:"I can 'sense' when something bad is gonna happen. Sometimes I know exactly what's gonna happen too,"
    Looks:
    Looks other:
    Anything else?: Jak knows he is Nephilim, since it's something his family have always prided themselves on.
    __________________________________________________ _______

No rules as such, just no

A) Godmodding
    B) All perfect "I can do everything and you can never hurt me," characters.
    Last edited by Pheonix-; 10-09-2011 at 10:14 AM.
    “They've promised that dreams can come true - but forgot to mention that nightmares are dreams, too.”
    ― Oscar Wilde

Proud Member of the Tyler Ward Street Team. BestNameEva's Avatar
    My Character Info Will Go Here

Full Name: "My name is; Darray William Styder."
    Nickname: "But you can call me; 'Ray or Dar"
    Angel/Nephilim: "I am an Angel"
    Family: " I have a twin twin sister called Darcie, but, have no other family."
    Relationship with anyone?: "I am not in a relationship with anyone."
    Powers: "I have the ability to understand and speak any language, no matter how old or lost it may be. I can also summon a weapon of fire -- though this is limited so I can only do so once every 3 days."
    Looks:

Looks other: His hair is black, his eyes are brown.
    Anything else?:

Full Name: "They call me; Darcie Lillian Stryder."
    Nickname: "My friends call me Da, 'cie, or Lil."
    Angel/Nephilim: "I am an angel."
    Family: "I have a twin brother named Daray, but no other family."
    Relationship with anyone?: "I am not in a relationship with anyone."
    Powers: "Like my brother, I have the ability to understand and speak any language, no matter how old or lost it may be and I can heal though this is limited to healing anyone but myself -- I can't heal myself."
    Looks:

Looks other:
    Anything else?:

-----------------------------

Full Name:
    Nickname:
    Angel/Nephilim:
    Age: [How old you appear to be/if Nephilim how old you are]
    Family:
    Powers:
    Looks:
    Looks other:
    Anything else?:
    Last edited by BestNameEva; 09-17-2011 at 12:12 PM.
    Proud Wardinator :)
    "If you know the lyrics sing along, if you don't know the lyrics then shame on you!" xD
    "I am living proof that dreams can come true... They can actually come true" - Tyler Ward

What Doesnt Kill Me Will Only Make Me Stronger Vampire-Apprentice's Avatar
    Full Name: Elizabeth Cullen
    Nickname: Elizabeth please
    Angel/Nephilim: Angel
    Family: My sisters and brother
    Relationship with anyone?: No
    Powers: I can bend all elements - which is basically manipulating fire, lightning, water, air and earth and is also great with angel magic and she knows every spell
    Looks: http://www.eclipsemovie.org/images/3..._6492378_n.jpg
    Looks other:
    eyes looks: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...auIcYKYGQ-6ANk
    Anything else?: She has a scar on her wrist and she classes it as a birthmark and she wears her families crest on a bracelet

Full Name: Seraphine Cullen
    Nickname: Seraphine will be fine
    Powers: I can see the future and i am also great with angel spells
    Looks: http://www.marieclaire.com/cm/mariec...A101014-md.jpg
    Looks other:
    eye colour - https://www.coastalcontacts.com/imag...97178M_hwn.gif
    Anything else?: She is great at combat and is normal fighting with her sister and brother she wears her families crest on a necklace

Full Name: Rose Cullen
    Nickname: Rose
    Powers: I am great with angel magic and I can also heal people
    Looks: http://www.marieclaire.com/cm/mariec...medium-new.jpg
    Looks other:
    eye colour -
    Anything elsehttp://a1468.g.akamai.net/f/1468/580...172749/200.jpg?: She can be very protective of her brother and sisters as she is the eldest of the four

Full Name: Draco Cullen
    Nickname: Draco is fine
    Family: My sisters
    Relationship with anyone?: No heck I would be so lucky
    Powers: I can control anyones mind - this means that I can make them do as I please and when I please but i can also read them to see if anything is wrong and I also have the dark side of telekenesis which means i can hurt people
    Looks:
    Looks other: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_drNe44U4FW...I/s1600/ed.jpg
    eye colour - http://dark-fairy.co.uk/images/LENS2.jpg
    Anything else?: Since he is the only boy he normally keeps to himself especially around his sisters when he is feeling negative
    Last edited by Vampire-Apprentice; 09-18-2011 at 07:54 AM.

"Wow, we haven't even been here for a year and already there is nothing to do." Elizabeth muttered as she walked down the stairs of the house she shared with her sisters and brother and she watched Draco play on an Xbox, Seraphine sit in an armchair in the corner reading and Rose lounge on the sofa playing on her laptop.

At his sisters voice, Draco looked up. "Yeah it is a pretty weird place. But it's better than being up there." He nodded upwards towards the ceiling to show that he meant heaven. Out of all four of them, Draco along with Seraphine were the only ones who hated being angels and were happy when they got kicked out.

"But, think about it Elizabeth now we don't have to abide by any rules and we are free to do as we please!" Seraphine muttered looking up from her book as Elizabeth sat next to her.

Rose was the only one who didn't move, not just because she was the oldest but it was because all she wanted was to go back to heaven since her parents were still up there.

Katie was sat by the lake in a forest, just on the outskirts of town. She had chosen the location because she knew that Phoebe and Jason would never think of looking for her there, and she was getting annoyed of them trying to talk to her.

Phoebe and Jason were in the field near to the local high school. They were watching out for Jak, since he had been showing off with some of his Angel abilities lately.
    “They've promised that dreams can come true - but forgot to mention that nightmares are dreams, too.”
    ― Oscar Wilde

Daray and Darcie were in the forest. Daray being sat up in a tree, his head leant against the tree trunk, his eyes closed, asleep. Darcie was sat at the bottom of the tree, sketching.
    "If you know the lyrics sing along, if you don't know the lyrics then shame on you!" xD
    "I am living proof that dreams can come true... They can actually come true" - Tyler Ward

"I'm going out chao siblings." Seraphine said as she put her book down and she got her shoes and coat on before she headed outside.

Elizabeth and Rose watched her go before they looked at Draco, since they were quadruplets and Draco was technically the eldest of all four of them they wanted him to go after Seraphine to make sure she didn't do anything stupid. "Go after her." They said in sync to one another.

Draco looked at them before going back to his game. "No way! I did it last time." He protested but one look at Rose's face had him getting up and walked to the door with his jacket. "Fine I'm going." He rolled his eyes as he heard Rose and Elizabeth high five each other and he left walking a few meters behind Seraphine as he followed her.

" 'Ray! 'Ray!" Darcie called with a giggle, glancing up at her brother, "Look at my drawi- Oh... Your... Your asleep again. Okay, I guess I'll show you later." she whispered quietly, for her age in both looks and her true age she was extremely childish.

Daray murmured something in his sleep at his sister voice, but didn't wake up.

Katie picked up a couple of small stones and threw them in one by one, making them float on the water for a couple of seconds before letting them sink to the bottom.
    ― Oscar Wilde

Draco soon stopped walking and he just watched Seraphine go but he thought to himself They didnt exactly tell me how long to follow her for. With that he turned around and found a deserted part and he threw his jacket on the bench next to him and he moved a hand to his back and he felt the scars from where his wings were ripped off. Was it really worth it?

"I'mma go walk 'Ray." Darcie told him cheerfully, getting to her feet and picking her sketchpad and pencil up before walking off into a random direction.

Daray didn't respond, snoring softly.

He sighed after a while and he left his scars alone before just watching what was happening around him, this was normally the same time where he would be practiceing his combat skills with his father and seraphine but of course he was down here and his father was up there clearly not missing his only son at all.

Darcie paused when she saw Draco and simply watched him for a moment or two before skipping over happily, "He-ey Draco." she greeted, well more sang.

Katie eventually got up, and after stretching, began walking through the tree's, taking her time in walking out of the forest all together.
    ― Oscar Wilde

Daray slept up in the tree, though, a few times he shifted his weight in a way he seemed to nearly fall out of the tree.

Seraphine was working in katies direction and she smiled when she saw her "Hi Katie." She waved happily.

Draco looked up at her and smiled "Hey Darcie."

Darcie looked him up and down briefly, as if making sure nothing about him had changed that she should ask about before asking, "How're you?"

Katie walked past Seraphine, clearly not paying attention. A couple of steps away she turned around when she realised Seraphine was talking to her, "Oh, Hi Seraphine,"
    ― Oscar Wilde

She turned and looked at her "A bit spaced out arent you?" She smiled her eyes twinkleing.

Draco nodded. "Yeah, I;m fine I guess just missing my parents and old life." He looked her up and down, she might act like a child but he actually really liked Darcie - he always had and now he might always will. "Anyway, how are you?"

"Fine," Darcie replied cheerfully, before pouting, "All except I miss my wings a little and all 'Ray 'Ray has been doing for days is sleeping... Every time I want him to look at my sketches he is snoring." she answered.

"Yeah, I'm not used to the quiet, I've only just found this place."
    ― Oscar Wilde

Draco looked at her. "Have you got the pictures with you? Because I will look at them"

Darcie smiled widely, "Really?" she Andes exitedlybthough before he even had a chance to reply she had shoved her sketchpad into his hands. The sketch pad ful of rather good and detailed drawings of things that were in heaven and what life used to be like.

Draco sat back as he looked through them. "These are really good though I think you missed off the left angels harp on the gates of heaven. Other than that the pictures are great."

((gotta go))

"Ah yeah," Darcie giggled quietly,"How could I forget that, huh?" she asked before smiling, "Thank you very much,"

((Well, that leaves me stuck then >.<))
    ― Oscar Wilde

(( Haha ))

Draco nodded and smiled. "Like I said they are still very good."

"And like I said, thank you very much!"

Draco smiled at her

Thread Information